• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Amazon 9/6 Press Conference Thread of Kindles and Fire (and Phones?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZrX5B.jpg

"Cool feature. You can tap in the bottom left corner on a page and tells you the time left to read in the chapter, or in the book. That's awesome. Smart feature. It tracks your reading speed, then calculates that time based on your speed."

I really hope that time left until end of chapter crap is optional

"Cool feature. You can tap in the bottom left corner on a page and tells you the time left to read in the chapter, or in the book. That's awesome. Smart feature. It tracks your reading speed, then calculates that time based on your speed."

ah it's a tap to show/hide. good.

Wiktor

"Last year, there were more than two dozen Android tablets launched into the marketplace, and nobody bought 'em."

Oh...Bezos...you own so much :D

Cipherr

That is awesome. I dont really need to see anymore. Readers are pretty simple things, just tell us how much now.

giga

Going through X-Ray, showing us all 440 characters in "A Dance with Dragons." __ is everywhere.

I…what. No…that can't be. WHAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom