• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Apprentice UK - Series 11 |OT| Thank the Lord, it's Claude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faddy

Banned
London (modern british) architecture is horrible. It is a step back to brutalism of large blocks. Even the showier building like the Shard and Walkie Talkie are two of the ugliest things I have seen.

Nothus

Something is definitely up with Scott. He's gone from being a decent candidate to looking like he just doesn't care anymore. It all seemed to stem from that bargain store task a few weeks ago when he was PM.

Carl

Every real estate agent needs to be shadowed by Karen Brady who cuts through their bullshit.

f7TjQej.jpg

Nothus

I'm amazed that people would throw that kind of money at a property that doesn't even have a floor plan available to look at.

Nothus

Think this will be the week where Selina goes. Good riddance too, horrible person. She can blame editing all she wants, but nobody put those words in her mouth.

I'm amazed that people would throw that kind of money at a property that doesn't even have a floor plan available to look at.

I think in this case the buyers know they'll be able to make an instant profit on the property so might as well get in there whilst it's still 'reasonably' cheap.

Nothus

There's definitely more to that. See my earlier comment, the difference in his whole attitude since that task a few weeks ago was palpable.

Edit: If I was Lord Sugar I would fire both of these two. But one will suffice for the sake of the rest of the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom