• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Apprentice UK - Series 11 |OT| Thank the Lord, it's Claude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
mjlol.png

Humidex

Scott bailing out of the boat ride with Richard and Brett? Probably the best thing he did in the entire series...

Faddy

Banned
According to the daily mail (a banned site so google at your leisure) Scott was torn to bits in the boardroom and "He said they went for him like a pack of vultures. Lord Sugar was absolutely ruthless.

'He tore apart everything that Scott had done from start to finish and called him a waste of space."

The edit didn't really show that...

At least he quit when he realised he couldn't win. The show is a joke and no longer shows any real business skills with more outlandish and superficial tasks.

Timbuktu

Good on Scott, he probably realised the whole thing is just shambles. Sometimes you can tell when you don't want Sugar as your business partner.

SuperPac

What are the chances the customers were plants?

I'd say the pair that "Rolls"'d up were very plant-ish. The woman that knew the price per square foot was pretty plant-ish too. Though maybe they had a list of potential clients provided by the developers and they were part of that?

mclem

There was some talk about having a list of leads that they were working from, so I assume they were both given an equal number of (genuinely interested) leads to balance it up. It does look like Charleine actually attempted to generate some of her own, though, too. Given Claude acknowledged that while that one acquired from the street was apparently not a complete waste of time (even if it was unsuccessful), I suspect that they were ultimately a viable purchaser and it was the time constraint that meant it wasn't awarded to them (maybe they did purchase on a later day or something?)

I'm very curious about that whole setup, I have to say.

mclem

The lineup for Interviews has been revealed; Mike Souter again, Claudine Collins again, new face Linda Plant and... Claude!

Not sure if I'm disappointed (Would have been nice to see Nick or Margaret in that slot), or happy (It's still Claude!).

iMax

The lineup for Interviews has been revealed; Mike Souter again, Claudine Collins again, new face Linda Plant and... Claude!

Not sure if I'm disappointed (Would have been nice to see Nick or Margaret in that slot), or happy (It's still Claude!).

No way!

Claude "you're a bloody disgrace" Littner is the best.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
I love the Richard and Vana duo! As much as Richard is a twat, I really do like him

I'm coming round to Richard, he's sort of oblivious to how much of a twat he is. I could see him on an advert over Christmas like the Salvation Army.

"Richard has no friends, he doesn't know why and is spending Christmas alone. Can you spare £19 so our volunteers can pretend to like him?"

Anyone else get the impression that Scott's exit was scripted a bit?

Maybe, but I didn't like how it was done. Piling on criticism (borderline bullyinh)of the guy for no real reason, the editing of the whole episode felt like a personal assassination of him and Selina.
I'd sue the producers if was those two.

iMax

Maybe, but I didn't like how it was done. Piling on criticism (borderline bullyinh)of the guy for no real reason, the editing of the whole episode felt like a personal assassination of him and Selina.
I'd sue the producers if was those two.

Yeah, wouldn't be surprised if the producers said that he's either going to be fired or you can quit on your own terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom