• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The AWS (abused wife syndrome) ESPN NFL 2005 Xbox league! Last time Sega! LAST TIME!

ok dudes, new league is up. dont ask questions, just know its for the best. keep the same teams. here's the info:

name: gaF VC
pw: john

enjoy!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BWHAHAHA this shit is going to fail again....

Ramirez

Steelers get a 2nd chance at opening day redemption!! :p

About that league HG,its prolly just a bunch of no shows,I swear I've never seen a really successful league outside of ours last year :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cerebral Palsy said:
No it won't. As long as we replay all disconnected games, and trades are turned off.

Ok,but we might end up losing people.I'm not sure everyone that was in the league before has time to replay games over and over till they go through.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So... we don't play the other league now, was it cancelled or something? Man this sucks, wish I could actually play.

Matrix

Wellington said:
So... we don't play the other league now, was it cancelled or something? Man this sucks, wish I could actually play.

FMT cancelled the other league,just go on right now and sign up with your Giants :)

Matrix said:
Ok,but we might end up losing people.I'm not sure everyone that was in the league before has time to replay games over and over till they go through.

Looking at peoples records via friends list... Most seem to have the time to replay a few games if needed. Hopefully we don't have to replay too many. Sega needs to get their shit together with the league servers. Anyone tried posting on the espnvideogames forums to get an answer about the league server problems?

ShadowRed

Banned
Sheeeesh what's the fucking point. The same shit is going to happen again. We need to hust play through till Madden comes out then start a real league. Consider all this shit on ESPN practice.

Matrix

Ramirez said:
Yeah the other one is gone...someone step up to the plate bitches!! :p

Ok I'll log on and play you...FEAR THE TEXANS! :(

ShadowRed said:
Sheeeesh what's the fucking point. The same shit is going to happen again. We need to hust play through till Madden comes out then start a real league. Consider all this shit on ESPN practice.

How about you don't signup then? Do me a favor and don't.

Matrix

Ramirez said:
Word,Ill be right on :p

1 F-ING POINT ONE DAMN POINT!!! ARGHAHAHAGHHABHABHJABABABAJBJABUJAUJAHAJABJABAJBAJBAHBAHBAHJBAJBABJABAJBAJBAJBAJBAJBAJBAJ WAAAAAAAAAAAAA :(

GG.

Matrix

I hate the Saints..Yelloperil beat me by a friggin FG today,I just cant beat the f-ing saints :( And why is it I always lose by 3 or 4 points....why cant I ever win the close games!!!!! waaaaaaaa :(

PS- our game had some bs catchs by me and you had some runs that made me want to puke.

Ramirez

LMAO,I liked when I ran your dude down and went for the tackle and he like jumped in front of ya then you just steamrolled him or something,haha.

How bout my INT then Fumble? lmao :p

Matrix

speaking of ints...I swear you had like 5 in the first minute alone :p

Then it calmed down I took the lead by 10 and of course couldnt hold it for shit.

Ramirez

Shit I forgot the highlight of the game,I caught the kick return and I wanted to pitch it back,I remember readin it was L+R,so I did it and it didn't work,so I was like wtf oh well...well about 7 yards later he turns around and hurls it backwards where no one is -_-

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
I guess we are doing this for the 600th time. This time I would like to see people at least play 3 times before asking FMT to give you a win. I know it sucks that game doesn't record the wins 1st time but the stats are half the fun.

Matrix

I was laughing my @ss off on that...I think I said " WTF is he smoking,just hand the game to me why dont ya"...of course it backfired on me.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
I hate the Saints..Yelloperil beat me by a friggin FG today,I just cant beat the f-ing saints :( And why is it I always lose by 3 or 4 points....why cant I ever win the close games!!!!! waaaaaaaa :(

I mean nothing to you. :( 21-19 never forget.

Matrix

Wellington said:
I mean nothing to you. :( 21-19 never forget.

Doh,I won that with pure luck and I already forgot about it lol

You want a rematch for fun? You can scream all you want and I can hear you through my tv :p

Matrix

Ok I'll be on at 10 ...Im going to lose by a point,I can feel it :(

yes, we're going to make a rule where you should try to play 3 times. if, after the 3rd attempt it STILL won't go through, then you'll get the forefit.

i know it will suck for some, but keep in mind this is how we did it last year and we had a season full of stats. me and ramirez had to play the "nfc" title game *5* times before it went through, and in all previous 4 games one of us held a huge lead early on. so, before you sign in keep in mind we're going to give it 3 attempts before anyone gets a forefit.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Hey dudes I'm posting from a Hampton Inn in Memphis, my girlfriend dragged me to a wedding up here that she is in on Saturday. Apparently they're going to do wedding stuff all this week while I get to hang out with the groom and his friends that I just met. They're all sausages.

Anyway I won't be back home to my Xbox until Sunday so I understand if y'all need to move on without me. If you can wait though I'll still play. Matrix, I spent the drive up here thinking up ways to contain Ron Dugans.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Man that game was a shootout matrix. The 5 turn overs killed you. :/

roll.gif
@ that catch in which you never actually went out of bounds. You could have broken that one for a TD. But of course, these are just bugs us Madden players need to adjust to, those phantom out of bounds calls.

Matrix

Wellington said:
Man that game was a shootout matrix. The 5 turn overs killed you. :/

roll.gif
@ that catch in which you never actually went out of bounds. You could have broken that one for a TD. But of course, these are just bugs us Madden players need to adjust to, those phantom out of bounds calls.

HAHA that game was sick.I was pulling bizzare catchs out of my butt and I could hear you going "NOOOOOO noooooo WTF noooooooo" Yea the turnovers killed me,that damn fumble set you up a nice td in the first half and when I finally caught on to your gameplan I was already down by 21 points,lol *I'm a douche*

And yea wtf was that all about,I was clearly inbounds and the stupid game tried to screw me over....like you said I could have taken off with Andre on that one :(

Oh well GG,you totally outplayed me that game,I had some lucky catchs that made the score look a lot closer.

"Matrix, I spent the drive up here thinking up ways to contain Ron Dugans."

LOL

Ramirez

me and ramirez had to play the "nfc" title game *5* times before it went through, and in all previous 4 games one of us held a huge lead early on.

Ugh,that was the worst =(

The STEELERS just weren't destined to win the *NFC* title game,lmao!

Matrix

I'm going online to play,anyone who wants a W just challenge me.

DMczaf

When you go to My Leagues, it tells you how to leave a league

I dont know which teams are not taken, but Konex told me that hgplayer used the Cowboys in the last league before it was canceled.

Top Bottom