• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The AWS (abused wife syndrome) ESPN NFL 2005 Xbox league! Last time Sega! LAST TIME!

Fifty

It was created at 7:50 yesterday. I'm at work until 3:00 today. If this shit is already full...
a_billick_i.jpg

Fifty

Well, 3..... Since I'm signing in in a few hours. :D It should be full tonight. Just not full by 3 pm, ok? :p

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
whats the chance we can get the league full by tonight, and for any hardcore gamers there is another league I am in that is restarting with 32 teams because of the trade bug.. but all of week ones games were played, but 1 dumbass droped out, and another had a valid excuse, so they are looking for a couple others... let me know... only people that really want to play... it is the op sports league... it still has nothing on our GAF VC league...

Ramirez

Only 2 to go......bet it takes days to get 2 people :p

Oh yea,when you and Astro Ladders gonna play your tourney game?

Maverick

Nah dawg I snatched em up.

Can I tell my buddy he can sign up for this league? Or are you going to kick him out again? :)

DMczaf

College Dropout said:
Nah dawg I snatched em up.

Can I tell my buddy he can sign up for this league? Or are you going to kick him out again? :)

If he can sign up right away, sure.

we already know the 2 missing people, its up to you guys if you want them replaced. Dskillz said he will sign in tonight, but Eli Manning (as i like to call guileless) said he's on vacation and can't sign in till sunday. i think we're going to have to replace him. hate to do that to a good player but i dont want to wait an extra 5+ days. what do you guys think?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
we already know the 2 missing people, its up to you guys if you want them replaced. Dskillz said he will sign in tonight, but Eli Manning (as i like to call guileless) said he's on vacation and can't sign in till sunday. i think we're going to have to replace him. hate to do that to a good player but i dont want to wait an extra 5+ days. what do you guys think?

Didn't Dskillz say he probably wouldn't keep up with the whole league?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WTF? I was in the first leauge then it was killed, you make a 2nd one with just 20 people, then this one if full within the first 24 hours??!

jobber

I would be in it if you can't find the last person before I get home in a hour. What teams are left?

Ramirez

*bangs head on wall*

Now watch when its full,50 people will be in here bitching because they didn't get in,lmao!

Quite a few good teams left I'm sure jobber...

DMczaf

I'll just post which teams are taken

Arizona HavocJ17 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0
Baltimore Che Guevara 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0
Chicago MrBob 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0
Dallas hgplayer1 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0
Denver Cloudystrife 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0
Houston matrixadw 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0
Jacksonville Cmdr Solrak 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0
Kansas City Gunther Factor 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0

Miami BogESPN 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0
Minnesota RickMofoMears 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0
New England Militant Black 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0
NY Giants Wellie 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0
Oakland ShadowRedz 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0
Philadelphia Gunstar77 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0
Pittsburgh DaAnswer3 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0
San Francisco FrenchMov 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0
St. Louis malleymal 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0
Tampa Bay DMczaf 0 0 0.000 - - N/A 0-0 0-0

Please only join if you are sure you will be able to finish a season

jobber

Nah, i'm not going to bitch. I signed up the first time and it never took off. I still have problems connecting to people so online play isn't big to me until they fix the servers.

Edit: I'll take the Jets

Ramirez

Well thats it,once him and Mavs friend signs up someone gets their week 1 ass kicking from me**!!

**-As long as you don't have T.O. on your team :)

dm you tested positive for gamesharking. i'm going to have to ban you from the league, or suspend you 4 games and give people auto-victories. i don't want to, but my hands are tied you see?

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Y'all go ahead without me. I am seriously tempted to drive back down to Oxford just to sign in, but I'm pretty sure my girlfriend would break up with me if I did that. (and tell all our friends about how terrible I am).

nah dont do that guileless. you'll definently get into the madden league. and hey, if we dont have 2 more people sign in before sunday you're still in the clear for the league ;)

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I'll definitely be down for the Madden league. I swear I'm so sick of going to weddings, but I'm paying my dues now because once the toe hits the leather @ 6 p.m. on Sept. 4 my weekends are taken until the Super Bowl.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Sorry, I have been out visiting a friend who is on shore leave.. all I can say, is thank God he has an Xbox, and thank God I brought my memory card. The Pack is taken, so if you want in you better hurry there is only one team left.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I got the failed leagues message again..this is crap,if this second league ends up crap cause of the servers this shit is going back to eb.

Also I just dont like this game,I had more fun playing 2k4....you could actually play good D on receivers in that game.

Fifty

The schedule is up! I get my boy Matrix :D I think he's crying right now. I was hoping I'd get you, because I know you keep the same hours as me :)

Arizona @ San Francisco
Philadelphia @ Chicago
Buffalo @ Oakland
Tampa Bay @ Denver
Green Bay @ Kansas City
Pittsburgh @ Dallas
New England @ Miami
Minnesota @ NY Giants
St. Louis @ Jacksonville
Houston @ Baltimore

who is jhavoc? i think its duce22. duce, let me know when you want to play. i get off work @ 3pm pacific tomorrow. my aim is whossorrynow015, hit me up for your loss

DMczaf

Sorry Konex, Tampa D had to turn it up once you scored early :)

J. Plummer 10/23 65 2.8 1 1

Plummer dont want none of them dem Bucs!

Top Bottom