• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The AWS (abused wife syndrome) ESPN NFL 2005 Xbox league! Last time Sega! LAST TIME!

hgplayer1

wow this league has come to a screeching halt. Ive been checking to see who was gonna win it and I thought it would be over by now. how much does it suck that the Ricky vs Thomas game was never played? cant say Im surprised by that at all.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
hgplayer1 said:
wow this league has come to a screeching halt. Ive been checking to see who was gonna win it and I thought it would be over by now. how much does it suck that the Ricky vs Thomas game was never played? cant say Im surprised by that at all.

Agreed. Mr.Bob it looks as though FMT gave you the win against Bog, so lets set up a play time. I normally don't get home from work until 1AM EST during the week, but on Saturday I am open for anytime.

DMczaf

Its finally over, this damn league has a champ.

vstory.bush.banner.afp.jpg

My mission is a success. After last year's crap where I was left out of the playoffs with a 13-3 record I return with a championship season in Season 1 of GAF NFL 2K5. Now I can finally delete this damn league from my list! Ugh

Top Bottom