• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The AWS (abused wife syndrome) ESPN NFL 2005 Xbox league! Last time Sega! LAST TIME!

ShadowRed

Banned
Update: Ok I now have my Xbox hooked up to the TV. One problem down. Now I have to figure out how to get online without having to go out and buy a Lan card for my laptop. It looks like the Xbox recognizes the wireles hookup but I need to register with the network in order to log on to the net. It's looking more and more like I will be able to stay in the league. I have to be at work early tomorrow so I am going to try and figure out the network issue when I get off work then. Fifty if you are availible log into AIM around 7 tomorrow night I should have it all resolved then.

Fifty

I can't go on XBL tomorrow or wednesday. I'll be away from my place, working on a project. I'll still have an internet connection, but no Xbox. If you can play in the playoffs for sure, you can have the win.

just to let you know...I was up 21-0 in the 2nd when the it told me that I lost connection with aztec...now I'm playing a 2nd game. Same thing happened with demon J.

ShadowRed

Banned
Fifty said:
I can't go on XBL tomorrow or wednesday. I'll be away from my place, working on a project. I'll still have an internet connection, but no Xbox. If you can play in the playoffs for sure, you can have the win.

We can play Thursday then. I need the practice before the playoffs.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Gunstar and I are playing on Saturday, don't give us a forfeit. It's just that I work all day until 5PM get home at about 6, go to bed at 11 since I have to be up at 5, he works from 2PM to 1 AM every weekday. It'll be the only time we get to play.

This game has massive playoff implications.

DMczaf

Wellington said:
Gunstar and I are playing on Saturday, don't give us a forfeit. It's just that I work all day until 5PM get home at about 6, go to bed at 11 since I have to be up at 5, he works from 2PM to 1 AM every weekday. It'll be the only time we get to play.

This game has massive playoff implications.

Ugh

AztecaGX said:
Yea, I got lucky with the server problem. Plus my Braves losing, I'm not having a very good day. :(

That sucks...I wanted them to kill the stros for good. Now I have to deal with that fact that at least one of the 2 NL central teams are going to the WS and none of them are the Cubs. :(

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Damnit.. when I put Favre back on kick return team, the least you could do is kick him the ball :p

BTW, in case anyone was wonder, QB's are not insanely fast when they are in at HB, only when they are in at QB.

hgplayer1

*raises hand*

are we in the final week already? Im ready to get it over with whenever you are. I can play tonight. not sure exactly what time but Ill know in a couple hours.

ShadowRed

Banned
Fifty I can't play till Friday, maybe Saturday.

FMT and the rest of the group that is playing in the playoffs. If at 5pm Saturday, get done, can we all agree to be online so whe can get out games finished and played? I'm looking at finishing the league by the end of the weekend.

Fifty

I've got to be somewhere saturday night. If the game is over by 5, I can play.....but I honestly have to leave at 5 pm and I cannot cancel that obligation. Too bad you can't play tomorrow :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bad game so far. I was hoping he'd be able to challenge that kickoff fumble. I tried to show him to do it.

Edit: LOL WHoever gets the first defensive stop will win.

konex you went 1 and out!? the great white hope of ESPN NFL hype and you are taken out in round 1....

trade in your copies of ESPN NFL ladies, the dream is dead :(

ShadowRed

Banned
Cloudy said:
10-0 in EQ league. Never forget! :D

Dude my connection went down half way through the game. On top of that that was the first time I had ever touched the Eagle in this or any other football game. The play book was like a foreign language.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Cmdr. Solrak said:
Playoffs....yes????....no????

Yes you are in the playoffs and you play me. I am hoping I get done work at a decent time tomorrow. I can play anytime after Midnight EST if all goes well tomorrow.

Top Bottom