• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The AWS (abused wife syndrome) ESPN NFL 2005 Xbox league! Last time Sega! LAST TIME!

Bog

Junior Ace
Dude, do you really need a spot in the playoffs so badly that you'd play like a bitch? Fuck you, man. Take it. There's your win.

ShadowRed

Banned
Dude you are so fucking full of it. I did nothing wrong I was playing normal. You just plain fucking suck i really don't see how you got 12 wins. FMT can check the play by play and tell me if I did anything wrong.

ShadowRed

Banned
Cloudy said:
I don't understand what you mean...

He's a fucking sore loser. He smelt a shutout and DCed to save face. By the way this is unacceptable. If he thought I was doing something against the rules then he should have played the game and let FMT and everyone else look at the play by play and judge for themselves.

ShadowRed

Banned
Fifty said:
How did he "play like a bitch"?

By shutting down the same 3 running plays and 2 pass plays he kept calling all game. It fucking blows my mind that this guy is 13-2. I was expecting a difficult game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thats fucked up Bog.

Fifty

If you're going to come out of this with any credibility the least you can do is say what he did wrong. Just making snide comments is pointless.

Bog

Junior Ace
Let's see, running with the QB the FIRST time he had 3rd and 1, running the playclock down to nothing on half of his plays (in the 1st? why?), pulling a lineman on a few plays.

There were a few instances of other things that were just annoying, like forcing us to watch every replay where he did well, or after an honest INT that was was run back for a TD, he got to the goal line, then ran backwards to wait for guys to catch him, then went in. Sorry, I'm not going to waste another half hour with that. He got his win.

Bog

Junior Ace
Matrix said:
Thats fucked up Bog.

Almost as fucked up as that time when I quit the league halfway through because I was doing poorly, and then begged to come back later on. Oh wait, that wasn't me...

Fifty

Bog said:
Let's see, running with the QB the FIRST time he had 3rd and 1, running the playclock down to nothing on half of his plays (in the 1st? why?), pulling a lineman on a few plays.

There were a few instances of other things that were just annoying, like forcing us to watch every replay where he did well, or after an honest INT that was was run back for a TD, he got to the goal line, then ran backwards to wait for guys to catch him, then went in. Sorry, I'm not going to waste another half hour with that. He got his win.

I'm not going to say who's right or who's wrong...Hey, I had a 200-0 game. But I will at least say thanks for saying your side of it :)

ShadowRed

Banned
Bog said:

Yes I ran on 3rd and inches with the QB. I do this almost all the time. I believe the rule is 2 QB runs. That's a BS excuse. As far as running the clock down if you noticed I had a WR in motion or I was calling a Run audible out of a pass play or vice versa because I saw something in your D line I could exploit. As far as watching replays grow the fuck up up. Not only was I playing you but I was talking to another person. When I needed to run out of the room and say something or point something out I let the replay go, so what big fucking deal. As for the TD INT I did not run backwards had I done that I would have been tackled cause you had people running at me. I did let go of the stick and allowed the player to showboat, for less than a second, if that because you had guys behind me. None of your fucking excuses rise to the level that you needed to DC. Again if I was doing truely cheezy shit it would show on the play by play. Play the game out and take it up with FMT if he and everyone else agreed he would have reversed the win. Your a fucking scrub dude. I don't see how you go so many wins you can't even use Ricky Williams right. Don't fucking call into question my playing when I have not only gone this entire season without a complaint but two seasons last year without anyone complaining about me playing cheesy. If you can't take a loss then don't sign up for league play.

PS. Let me also say that the QB run I ran was a QB sneak play, unlike when you QB ran you called a 5 WR formation and ran it. Fucking hypocrite crying over me QB running out of a designed play while you take advantage of a glitch.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bog said:
Almost as fucked up as that time when I quit the league halfway through because I was doing poorly, and then begged to come back later on. Oh wait, that wasn't me...

You cant even compare the two...give me a break,weaksause reply.Also I didnt beg to come back,I started playing in the second league Konex made and like the way the game plays with EQ on or whatever the shit Konex did.Its pretty damn easy to get someone to replace you if you dont want to play,which Konex had no problem doing...I didnt pull the plug on anyone despite my shitty ass record or when anyone was blowing me out.

i don't see anything in the play-by-play that says shadow cheesed it. i've played shadow since espn last year and i know he doesn't cheese it. i was pissed off too when konex QB sneaked on 4th and inches at the goalline, but rules are rules dude. 5 QB runs a game is pretty reasonable, and i'm not going to say "absolutely no qb runs", cause on 3rd and inches i think the team has earned the right to call a qb sneak (it's not guaranteed).

anyways, i understand being pissed, but quitting like that isn't the way to go about it. people have lost to you also bog, and i'm sure not everyone was happy with the way you beat them, but no one quit on you.

so everyone just relax. if you're getting beat in a game, hey just take it. that team had your number on that day. i've gotten beat by some of the worst teams in the league (andy douche, the texans owner), but i just have to tip my hat and say you know what you outplayed me for whatever reason, and that's that.

raiders vs dolphins in the superbowl! can't wait!

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Well, Im officially back from our anual assraping in Dallas. It still hurts to sit a little bit, but I am available to play my next game.. looks like a must win game for the pack to me.

Pulling the plug is bullshit.. I've had some bullshit cost me games this season. Hell, I was in the game where my opponent broke the leauge rules like a fucking bitch in order to beat me and I didnt pull the plug. I mean, people watching replays is pretty fucking asshole I think, but if you dont like it stop the play from happening. As far as the QB sneak, I dont want to hear it. I lost a game because of a QB running for 80+ yards out of a 5 wide formation all in the fourth quarter.

Cloudy

Banned
Yeah, cos you got me next and I REALLY want 11 wins so I can avoid Bob and his air attack :lol

Well I'm assuming he makes it in and some guys are below him :p

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Cloudy said:
Yeah, cos you got me next and I REALLY want 11 wins so I can avoid Bob and his air attack :lol

I've wiffed against a couple of cellar dwellers towards the end. I feel like the cubs. I think I most likely need to win the next two games, AND get some help :(.

Matrix

Konex has to stop with the replays in NBA 2k5...ive seen konex replay a hook shot with Odom :p Thank god he doesnt do it in the football game as much.

Ramirez

LMAO,pulling the plug is weaksauce.

And yea,Konex likes to watch replays of Vlade Divac throwing up some BS fadeaway,but as long as I get the win,whats it matter?! :D I did let him watch Kobe get knocked down by a pick once though,lmao!

Cloudy

Banned
StoOgE said:
who is the new owner of the Texans and how do I contact them?

His AIM = DamionKoger

He doesn't post on GA and that is the best way to contact him. Also, he can't play till 9et tonight but you can set up a time with him...

Matrix

:lol now thats messed up too...what the shit

Top Bottom