• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Best of Miiverse

Nightbird

14%2B-%2B1

Those two have me always in Tears xD

Also holy Shit at the Spongebob Picture hahaha

RomanceDawn

That Mega Man one had me dying!

I remember when Alan and Nicole had just started. I got in on it and made a cameo in part 2 I think. I wonder they are up to right now?

Miiverse isn't great for serious discussion but it is absolutely amazing for everything else. There is a Miiverse The Movie post and it had me cracking up!

zlCfzR5x3kUAL2haab

I remember when Alan and Nicole had just started. I got in on it and made a cameo in part 2 I think. I wonder they are up to right now?

Miiverse isn't great for serious discussion but it is absolutely amazing for everything else. There is a Miiverse The Movie post and it had me cracking up!

zlCfzR5x3kUAL2haab

Hahaha oh man that depiction of Allen.

I still feel so bad for that kid.

stay gold

I finished a level on 3D World yesterday and one of the Miiverse posts scolling along the top said "Andrew why did you leave our kids on christmas day" totally caught me off guard haha.

khaaan

I feel so bad for Alan, at least Miiverse offers him some anonymity...but man is it a great read.

I don't have any pics to post but the YouTube Miiverse is usually good for a laugh. There always seem to be folks wanting to role play. I thought about messing with a few but decided it's probably better to let them have their fun and just watch from afar.

Neiteio

zlCfzR5x3kUAL2haab
Oh man, that picture has me in tears. XD

Miiverse: The Movie would be the GOAT

KNT-Zero

Holy shit, some people.... xDDDDDD

I wonder what kind of rules does Nintendo have when they censor posts? I remember posting this and I got an admin notice. But having a pregnant Midna is totally cool...

Top Bottom