• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

jmood88

God i wish Vaniliaware's entire catalogue was available on PC. :_:

I really want to play Dragon's crown again, but don't want to play it on my PS3. I feel more comfortable playing on the PC. (don't know why, i have everything set up through the one display.)

Sorry if this post comes across as first world bitching. I don't mean it too.

Lmao, why are you so damn nice about everything?

Rare video of Shy fighting a nigga

zeemumu

tumblr_m5o9l9ZM2F1qzfdjzo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m5o9l9ZM2F1qzfdjzo4_250.gif

If you scared go to church.

I explained how its not out of thin air. Southern blacks can get hustled by Trump the same way black folks in Cali got hustled by the Mormon church to vote for Prop 8.

I also explained how Trump can say he actually has a detailed plan that is race-based to target helping the black community, meanwhile Bernie has this "rising tide lifts all boats" game (Like the Homestead Act?) with this whole "income inequality will fix racism" (lol no) and Hillary hasn't said anything concrete at all.

I'm saying if he goes into the right black churches with the right message and the right "donations" to these churches, on top of the lack of excitement among Dem voters, that the possibility is there for Trump to steal more black votes than expected.

Trump has managed to prove every prediction about him in this race wrong so far, so I don't see how left field theories can be shit on so easily.

Trump /tried/ that already. Remember his "meeting" with the black pastors? That was...a pastor disaster.

Malyse

I just realized that I want Nintendo and Sega to work out a deal to get Genesis games on the N3DS.

Fucking Phantasy Star 1-4 on one console? All my dreams.

akira28

Are you talking about Ghostbusters, because the shit looks like a sequel. Why would it address the events of the first film if it never happened in that world?

hrm, I missed that part, I mean, they only mentioned it in the voice over intro of the clip(so it could be editing room fluff), but maybe they make more references. That would be a nice touch. (They did add in that Winston eventually got his ph.d.)

to me sequels tend to have the original cast and this...its a sequel I guess. but it feels like a movie made 30 years later, lol, not a sequel as in continuation of the story.

Watched "Dope" and "Dear White People" last night. Both were pretty good, though "Dope" would have been better had Diggy been the main character. She was way more interesting/had more potential as a character than Malcolm, who was just boring. "DWP" felt like it crossed the line into preachy one too many times.
They wanted Syd from The Internet to be Diggy and that's who she's based off of

Malyse

Not sure how I'm supposed to feel..Slayven..guide..me..al..ready..

I mean, do you prefer the pot or the kettle be in the lead?

I really hope that rumor about Hillary picking Kasich as a running mate is true. That would be enough to give all the Trump hating republicans the leeway needed to vote Democratic.

I mean, do you prefer the pot or the kettle be in the lead?

I really hope that rumor about Hillary picking Kasich as a running mate is true. That would be enough to give all the Trump hating republicans the leeway needed to vote Democratic.
I am just a Pip, in this, the world Slayven-Ra Nubian-Knight hath created..praise be.. .. ..

Ha friends tricked me and took me to a bowling shop where they bought me my own ball. At this shop they have a mean tax. If you're mean/rude to them they add $10 to your bill

Johndoey

Banned
Best Buy has a shitty return policy and I'm cheap so I picked up Assassin's Creed London Slum Lord edition instead of Street Fighter V.

Aww thanks one of my roommates dragged me out to a party with his friends. Very fun.
Good, hope you have a great time.

Mizerman

Lmao, why are you so damn nice about everything?

Rare video of Shy fighting a nigga

Slapped the dreams out of that dude.

God i wish Vaniliaware's entire catalogue was available on PC. :_:

I really want to play Dragon's crown again, but don't want to play it on my PS3. I feel more comfortable playing on the PC. (don't know why, i have everything set up through the one display.)

Sorry if this post comes across as first world bitching. I don't mean it too.

Nah, you're good.

Top Bottom