• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Johndoey

Banned
Shy would throw you out a window then teach you how to fix it.

Shy would kill your parents then raise you better then they ever could.

Shy

Nah, you're good.
Coolio. :)
Holy shit¡

Remember to never mess with Shy.
Shy would smack you across the face then help you study for the SATs because you was slackin' off
Shy would stab you then rub shea butter on the scar.
Shy would kick your ass, then apologize for it and patch you up.
Shy would throw you out a window then teach you how to fix it.

Shy would kill your parents then raise you better then they ever could.
Shy would impregnate your girl and take her to her doctor appointments in your car
Shy would steal yo girl, then tell you how to get her back.
Shy would break your jaw, then grind up your food and feed you a balanced meal until it heals.
Shy would break your heart, then teach you how to love again.
B0lkhKC.gif

RedSwirl

Jesus Christ this Wii U Game Pad battery life. Then I look up the official high capacity battery online. Is Nintendo high?

I'm guessing the Nyko U Boost is the way to go right?

Jacir

Shy is so nice that he would put reminders on his calender to buy us all full priced games for our birthdays. 😉😏🙏

March 13 is the day I turn 25. I can't believe it really.

Shy

How long until the next lock?
Didn't even realise we were that close to a new thread. probably in the next day or two.
You the real MVP Shy.
8wgn3hh.gif

Shy is so nice that he would put reminders on his calender to buy us all full priced games for our birthdays. ������

March 13 is the day I turn 25. I can't believe it really.
If i had the money, i would. lol

I'd give it a 7. Feels like it was made by people who actually liked the old movies & didn't try to reinvent the wheel. They didn't use the fake-out jump scare that a lot of new age horror movies use & they didn't go ham of the volume that often when they did have jump scares. However, the actors playing the parents & the older sister weren't particularly good, they really undersold the reveal of why the ghosts were pissed off & it wasn't scary.

Top Bottom