• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all young bucks don't know the struggle

Pfft, cartridges? I owned a ZX Spectrum .... 30 mins / 1h loading the game ...only for it to fail cause the tape had a problem at the end.

hdW2w.gif

Sch1sm

Weird that they'd suddenly decide to not vote, weirder that I've seen some say they'll vote for Trump because the anti-Clinton rhetoric from Sanders' supporters was so strong they view her the lesser option come the election.

I was hoping Americans would go the route Canada did in our federal election this past year, all left leaners backing Liberal even if they were NDP supporters because they knew it'd get the Conservative party out. Doesn't look that way, though.

D i Z

One of my favorite restaurants got burned down last night. Man. I loved that place.

My condolences. What kind of restaurant was it? Was it gutted, or is there anything left intact that they can rebuild?

Pfft, cartridges? I owned a ZX Spectrum .... 30 mins / 1h loading the game ...only for it to fail cause the tape had a problem at the end.

hdW2w.gif

Amstrad 464. I know that late tape fail struggle.

andthebeatgoeson

Not me. I'm 100% behind 'just go vote'. I believe in them getting shook because they see me show up every time. Definitely all national elections and 90% of local elections.

Fuck what ya heard, go vote. Even if it's for the Muppet.

Aiustis

Not me. I'm 100% behind 'just go vote'. I believe in them getting shook because they see me show up every time. Definitely all national elections and 90% of local elections.

Fuck what ya heard, go vote. Even if it's for the Muppet.

That's why people stay screwed over. Local elections are mostly what matter.

andthebeatgoeson

That's why people stay screwed over. Local elections are mostly what matter.
Yup. It doesn't help that they come up with the worst timing.

'National primary day? Let's schedule our state wide primary 2 months later.'

Everyone shows up for Hillary, Bernie and Trump but they schedule the state wide election in may. Really? They don't want people to come

Lemme write a Batman movie

Scene 1: Dick Grayson stands with Damian Wayne at Bruce Wayne's grave holding the cowl in his hands

we all know that movie ends.

random lucky saves happen in the 2nd arc.

sometime in the 3rd arc he pops up to save the day.

he was faking his death all along.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Posted yesterday on 538:

The End Of A Republican Party - Racial and cultural resentment have replaced the party’s small government ethos.

Howe’s theory for the racial animus of Trump supporters boils down to simple attrition: “Everybody who was reasonable seems to have gone home in 2012,” he said. Romney’s loss in 2012 discouraged many of the once-energized fiscal conservative activists.

“This isn’t the most artful way to say it, but it’s like, where do you go when the only people who seem to agree with you on taxes hate black people?”
Howe laughed ruefully. “I think what you do is you say, ‘Well, I may lose but I can’t align myself with them.’”

But instead, Howe said, he made moral compromises he regrets.

“There are some things that I don’t have core values about, that I can be negotiable on, compromise on. But then there are other things that I can’t budge on,” he said. “I think I thought I had to budge on some things: ‘Yeah, this guy talking to me right now just said he agrees with my taxes and also we need to get that Kenyan out of office.’ Why did I stand there and say, ‘Yeah?’ You know, I shouldn’t have done that. I should’ve said, ‘Wait, what? No, that’s stupid. You’re stupid. Don’t be stupid.’”

Shy

Morning folks.
Good morning, folks..
Morning my lovelies.
How come there's no TBGWT thread?
This is a very good question.

hdW2w.gif
This man knows the struggle.
HAAAAA!!!
Her laugh is infectious
LOL. It really is.

Using My Little Pony to defend plagiarism...

I think we've hit the next level folks.

Went through several feelings when I saw this: Opened up the topic. Saw the CNN screenshot. Thought it was a Photoshop. Went to CNN. Saw Twilight Sparkle actually on the front page. Watched the video. Listen to a grown man quote the words of a cartoon pony wizard in the defense of the potential next First Lady.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/07/19/rnc-communications-director-plagiarism-sot-wolf.cnn

Apropos of nothing:

Awesome! Love the Ivy sword

Kreed

Using My Little Pony to defend plagiarism...

I think we've hit the next level folks.
Melania Trump said:
What's your response to people who say you sound like Future Michelle Obama?
God gave her a blessing, but he gave me a blessing too. I ain't gonna doubt the woman's speeches. She make beautiful speeches too. Speeches is made every day. Big ups to her, big ups to Michelle. I actually like Michelle’s speeches. I like her speeches, you feel me. I’m not a hater or a critic on her, you know, I do me. God bless her, God bless me.

Zekes!

we all know that movie ends.

random lucky saves happen in the 2nd arc.

sometime in the 3rd arc he pops up to save the day.

he was faking his death all along.

Nah, movie ends the same way it began, with Dick and Damien standing over Bruce's grave, but this time their bond and relationship is much stronger.

If I wrote a Batmam movie Bruce would stay dead yo

Village

Hey I dunno if you all listen to radio lab, if you don't I would recommend it, its a pretty good podcast on varying amount of topics usually of some scientific relation.

They made other podcast called more perfect, a podcast about the justice system. The reason i'm bringing this up is because the most recent episode is about lawyers striking Jurors out because of race.

I thought it would be interesting to share.

Wow.

"people want to touch your hair (to Phoebe Robinson)? Is that a thing? Because i know people want to touch my pussy all the time so i want yo knoe if that's just a white girl thing" - Anna Faris on her podcast

jmood88

Hey I dunno if you all listen to radio lab, if you don't I would recommend it, its a pretty good podcast on varying amount of topics usually of some scientific relation.

They made other podcast called more perfect, a podcast about the justice system. The reason i'm bringing this up is because the most recent episode is about lawyers striking Jurors out because of race.

I thought it would be interesting to share.

Wow.
I posted this on Saturday but everyone should listen.

Kraftwerk

As a outsider watching the current state of affairs in the U,S,A,..

Every day that goes by, I am more and more convinced that Donald Trump will win.

The amount of coverage he gets from the media and just regular people is just astronomical.

jmood88

Every day that goes by, I am more and more convinced that Donald Trump will win.

The amount of coverage he gets from the media and just regular people is just astronomical.
Coverage doesn't mean anything. He's unpopular with everyone who isn't a white male, and even with them, there are a bunch of liberal white men (and more than a few conservative white men) who hate him.

cdyhybrid

Your mistake is assuming that the media is interested in anything other than what will get them the highest ratings.

Shy

Same. And then there's nowhere left on the planet to hide. 😦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom