• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that people didn't go too far out of their way for that ATLOrgy.

C7SwLprX0AAKKUC.jpg

HarSon wasting all that damn money.

Judge Maffis gonna call them all crackheads anyway

Nudull

Banned
So...remember that Mass Effect thing?

Well, I caught my brother's PC open to some alt-right sites and youtube vids on it, and Google tabs on SJWs. I'm suddenly very scared.

On another note, I just found out the principal of my high school was caught blocking off a rape case investigation. I fucking knew that place was on some next-level shady shit.

Well, I caught my brother's PC open to some alt-right sites and youtube vids on it, and Google tabs on SJWs. I'm suddenly very scared.

On another note, I just found out the principal of my high school was caught blocking off a rape case investigation. I fucking knew that place was on some next-level shady shit.

Damn that sucks. To hear that your brother is a possible scumbag as well as your high school being scummy as shit.

LionPride

Banned

How old is he?

Also blocking a rape investigation? That's a crime

Slap your brother

royalan

I fucking hate the internet.

Now whenever I'm walking down the street and this comes on my Spotify:

IuERFc7.jpg

I try to pull random people into Millie Rock dance battles.

akira28

nip that in the bud. talk to your little bro. and you might just let the media know if a student rape case is being held up by an administrator. We need to teach more folks how to talk to reporters.

About to be an experiment by the court in how hard someone can get sued.

Cidney Green about to be on some people's unhappy list. I think she's the woman in the poster.

LionPride

Banned
I'm sure people were waiting with bated breath to know how a man felt about Colin disrespecting women.

He's trash. You just have to hope that Tre doesn't grow up to be trash like him.

He posted on Twitter that he and Lindsey both didn't see the problem with the joke, ignoring everything else that Colin "Fuck nigga supreme" Moriarty said

Tre may be screwed

akira28

I'm sure people were waiting with bated breath to know how a man felt about Colin disrespecting women.

He's trash. You just have to hope that Tre doesn't grow up to be trash like him.

fukkery is the background radiation of USA. racism, misogyny, isolationism, imperialism, you name it. And since the american dream is any rando can put up a shingle and make their own media empire without vetting or going through the mainstream media crucible. Its not a surprise a lot of these people are showing up with their suspect ideas.

Nudull

Banned
How old is he?

Also blocking a rape investigation? That's a crime

nip that in the bud. talk to your little bro. and you might just let the media know if a student rape case is being held up by an administrator. We need to teach more folks how to talk to reporters.

The man just turned 27. Given past behavior, he may already be lost.

Principal's already being investigated, that's as much as the report says. And of course, the district administration higher-ups are backing his ass.

LionPride

Banned
DeFranco hasn't a problem with any one. The dude fence sits so much the fence is impaled up his ass.
He does have a problem with anyone who calls out racism it seems...

The man just turned 27. Given past behavior, he may already be lost.

Principal's already being investigated, that's as much as the report says. And of course, the district administration higher-ups are backing his ass.

Oh he 27? Yeah he gone...

fukkery is the background radiation of USA. racism, misogyny, isolationism, imperialism, you name it. And since the american dream is any rando can put up a shingle and make their own media empire without vetting or going through the mainstream media crucible. Its not a surprise a lot of these people are showing up with their suspect ideas.

I really think it is interesting how YouTubers get to be famous while avoiding the social contract of being a good image that influences other. They just default to "I'm just some YouTuber I'm no one." or "The mainstream media doesn't like me."

He posted on Twitter that he and Lindsey both didn't see the problem with the joke, ignoring everything else that Colin "Fuck nigga supreme" Moriarty said

Tre may be screwed

Lindsey has never been the brightest and all, neither is Phil but they both like to pretend as if they are informed and by playing the middle of the road all the time they act like they are above having polarizing views.

akira28

I only saw the head and thought that's a big fucking chicken...then it just kept coming out of the house, there was more body attached to the fucking head.

I'm not adding to the ME:A hate train right now but I'm on the fence between buying it or buying the bevel shaving kit. My skin has been getting beat up from shaving even with a doubled edge safety razor. I can't find any product that works well on my skin so I make have to take this leap and pay mad money for some formulas (pre, post shave) tested on Black skin.

LionPride

Banned
I'm not adding to the ME:A hate train right now but I'm on the fence between buying it or buying the bevel shaving kit. My skin has been getting beat up from shaving even with a doubled edge safety razor. I can't find any product that works well on my skin so I make have to take this leap and pay mad money for some formulas (pre, post shave) tested on Black skin.
Bevel

royalan

If you're already having skin troubles with shaving and you're already using a safety razor, I wouldn't get Bevel. Bevel's a good system, and their shave products are solid, but they're REALLY stingy with the quantities that they send you. And there's nothing really "black specific" about the stuff they send you that you couldn't get shopping elsewhere.

What specific issue are you having with shaving? When it comes to black men, the usual culprit is keeping the skin properly moisturized before, during, and after the shave process.

Izuna

Banned
I wonder if that one junior was a plant to try and prove that GAF thinks everyone is racist...

Because come on, that was dense as fuck. I wasted so much time combing through that article only to realise someone else had already done so.

Beefy

I wonder if that one junior was a plant to try and prove that GAF thinks everyone is racist...

Because come on, that was dense as fuck. I wasted so much time combing through that article only to realise someone else had already done so.

What junior?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom