• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Took DoubleToasted's advice and just skipped straight to episode 13 of Iron Fist. That shit was still pretty bad. I hope Defenders is great.

I don't think I can get through it myself. I might just skip ahead as well and get a break down of what I miss. I haven't felt this nonplussed about characters i love since the x-men movies.

Numb

Evening
Bruh. WHAT IS THIS? WHY DO THEY ALL HAVE INSECTS IN THEIR ELECTRONICS?

That depends, what lives inside your PS4/Xbox One/Switch/iPhone/Android Phone/Tablet?

a) Roaches
b) Ants
c) Fleas
d) Bed Bugs
e) None of the above
Gaffers got insects as their spirit animal
Took DoubleToasted's advice and just skipped straight to episode 13 of Iron Fist. That shit was still pretty bad. I hope Defenders is great.
Wanted to do this too but

zeemumu

Gaffers got insects as their spirit animal
omhnaD2.gif

Somebody mention insects?

Numb

I was on 4 before I skipped to the last. I give a little props to the very beginning of episode 2.
I thought the doctor turning out to be a patient was pretty cool. That was it though.
Yeah that was surprising
thought they were gonna jump to killing him right there while strapped and gave props. Didn't even realise until people showed up

Sch1sm

Most disappointing thing and finished to completion
You are too strong

I held out hope beyond the slow start, and by the time it was getting too difficult to get through, I was two episodes from finishing the season. Can't judge without a full watch through. 😰

zeemumu

Today I learned that Balto was mostly bullshit...well, more bullshit than it was before with the polar bears and an evil dog and whatnot.

Johndoey

Banned
Andromeda is pretty bad so far. Shit animations aside, the two main hub areas are poorly designed, the writing is questionable at best, and the combat is only hovering a mite above decent. It's making me miss Inquisition.

Andromeda is pretty bad so far. Shit animations aside, the two main hub areas are poorly designed, the writing is questionable at best, and the combat is only hovering a mite above decent. It's making me miss Inquisition.
They should give us a current gen Mass Effect Trilogy to make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom