• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why every one and their mother gotta diss the X1 like it ain't got a million and one multiplat titles to its name? 😭
I just think PlayStation and Nintendo has the better lineup. I have almost zero interest in Microsoft output besides like Sunset Overdrive, and the Rare games.

LionPride

Banned
Think I'm gonna swear off girls who dye their hair a lot, or emo girls, or anything resembling goth, or girls who are white for the time being. Get some diversity in there.

Sch1sm

I really don't see much reason to get a Xbox 1. I forget it exists sometimes. My mind was always focused on PS4, Wii U, and Nintendo Switch.

I just think PlayStation and Nintendo has the better lineup. I have almost zero interest in Microsoft output besides like Sunset Overdrive, and the Rare games.

The irony in you two mentioning Nintendo when it had an even weaker launch lineup.

It's a Xbox 360 BC machine with most of it's exclusives being on PC.

That's not a lie, lol. Too bad no one sane is trying to use UWP and the most attractive titles on their (e.g. Forza Horizon 3) are broken, and people run into installation bugs everywhere. Outside of Quantum Break and some tinier titles, nothing's really on Steam, iirc. I get my use out of it, but it's a YMMV machine. I had it before the PS4, so I suppose that's in part why I can still play the damn thing.

Slayven

Think I'm gonna swear off girls who dye their hair a lot, or emo girls, or anything resembling goth, or girls who are white for the time being. Get some diversity in there.
Goth has always been my weakness
Bronx gonna be dressing up like a bat and listening to My Chemical Romance

He is going to change his name to Alistair, and start reading Edgar Allen Poe. The shitty stuff no one mentions

Dereck

Bronx gonna be dressing up like a bat and listening to My Chemical Romance
animation1znywd.gif

LionPride

Banned
Goth has always been my weakness

He is going to change his name to Alistair, and start reading Edgar Allen Poe. The shitty stuff no one mentions

I've dated two girls, a slim black chick who was very pro black and nice, but she was young and crazy. The other, a bigger white girl who was dramatic as fuck and had a slight gothic and emo vibe while wanting to major in theatre.

No more goth, no more white girls for the time being. None of that.

Slayven

I've dated two girls, a slim black chick who was very pro black and nice, but she was young and crazy. The other, a bigger white girl who was dramatic as fuck and had a slight gothic and emo vibe while wanting to major in theatre.

Stop being a stereotype

LotusHD

Banned

I certainly am not fond of girls that dye their hair completely myself (namely random colors like blue or green)... I'm not really sure why tho

LionPride

Banned
Stop being a stereotype

Do you know how often I heard that shit? Me, a dude who plays sports, exercises constantly, am lean, with a bigger white girl.

I've reached the stage where her mere presence annoys me because some shit got back to me and I cannot stand her.

I certainly am not fond of girls that dye their hair completely myself (namely random colors like blue or green)... I'm not really sure why tho

Learning it slightly annoys me when it's bright ass colors, shit don't work for no one

Slayven

The Rifleman reruns.

You swear you cute sliding in here with the jokey jokes.

Do you know how often I heard that shit? Me, a dude who plays sports, exercises constantly, am lean, with a bigger white girl.

I've reached the stage where her mere presence annoys me because some shit got back to me and I cannot stand her.

Learning it slightly annoys me when it's bright ass colors, shit don't work for no one
You found out she don't think Kayne is the greatest musical mind in a generation?

LionPride

Banned
You found out she don't think Kayne is the greatest musical mind in a generation?
I don't like people lying about my character or events that happened to make it seem as if I'm an asshole. I looked past her being dramatic as fuck because we were friends, post breakup...nope. Her voice gives me a fucking headache

Lion no.

LionPride

Banned
Bruh I already talked about it
I have a type, she went against that type, I got burned by that shit

Dai101

Banned
CRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

THEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOUUUUUNDSSSSSSSSS THEEEEY WILL NOT HEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom