• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Texas teenager has admitted that her claims she was kidnapped and gang-raped by ”three black males" were a hoax, according to police.

Breana Harmon Talbott was reported missing earlier this month by her fiancé, who said that he had found her car with its door open and personal effects such as her phone nearby.

The 18-year-old later reemerged in the city of Denison the same day, interrupting a service at a local church by walking in with visible scratches and only a shirt, bra and underwear.

Talbott told police that she was abducted, taken to a wooded area near the church and gang-raped by men wearing ski masks that she described as ”three black males."

Denison Police said in a statement released Wednesday, two weeks after the alleged incident, that detectives soon developed doubts about her account and that the teen admitted to the hoax on Tuesday night.

She also allegedly admitted to staging the church entrance and causing the cuts to her body herself.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-admits-hoax-abduction-black-males-article-1.3006108

I remember stumbling across this on twitter a few weeks back and the "White genocide" crowd were trying to use this hoax as a rallying cry. These are the type of women that brought alot of suffering and death to our communities, they knew then and they know now exactly what theyre doing when they pull the "Black rapist" card.

Sch1sm

Yeah that's his most popular song, people mad at Drake because it and KMT are similar.

The nigga beat up a pregnant woman, fuck him and his garbage ass music.

He's just one in a line of artists who have a history of domestic violence in some respect, and he's being backed by dude's like A$AP Rocky and Lil Uzi Vert. 'scust. Song ain't even that good.

Even his fans are scummy. I regret Googling all of this.

Slayven

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-admits-hoax-abduction-black-males-article-1.3006108

I remember stumbling across this on twitter a few weeks back and the "White genocide" crowd were trying to use this hoax as a rallying cry. These are the type of women that brought alot of suffering and death to our communities, they knew then and they know now exactly what theyre doing when they pull the "Black rapist" card.

They blame the black man cause it works, folks still cape for the Emmett Till accuser

Sch1sm

This dude no hesitation posted that nonsense about "larger problems." I don't know why I'm surprised.

Got banned mighty quick. 👐🏽👏🏽

Slayven

So sorry, Senpi..profound sadness, I'm sure.

We get shot instead of the benefit of the doubt? 🤔

#Blacksrule
It was a cosplayer saying "folks that focus on race is the real racists" i am not paraphrasing, that is exactly what she said.
This dude no hesitation posted that nonsense about "larger problems." I don't know why I'm surprised.

Forgot to switch to his burner

LotusHD

Banned

Just saw the thread. Would y'all rank this defense force higher than the Emmett Till one?

Sch1sm

I'm just amazed that people can still see these cases and place mental health as the root. Even subtle, its obvious some people just don't care at all about us or that we can be victims for literally nothing but, "Oh, they're black. Good enough."

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Sup BCT.

I'm so old I pretty much listen to only "classic hip hop", rock, and jazz.

Remember those Jay Z vs. Nas arguments? Yeah...

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!

Wasn't going to fuck around in that thread. Now I just ragequit. It's better that way.

Slayven

I'm just amazed that people can still see these cases and place mental health as the root. Even subtle, its obvious some people just don't care at all about us or that we can be victims for literally nothing but, "Oh, they're black. Good enough."

Or be slick and slide in there with "Don't blame a racist for spreading racism".

andthebeatgoeson

You Jazzmatazz motherfucker..
GuRuJazzMatt1.jpg

Rest in peace, god.

Lionnopride: 'it sucked'

I mean, I think an ideology that leads you to do shit like sculpt a crying Black baby as an ashtray....
s-l1000.jpg

...is the product of a diseased mind. But yeah, it definitely shouldnt be conflated with mental illnesses like schizophrenia.
A mind contaminated from racism is like a mind polluted from recreational drugs, that path is a road YOU and you alone decided to travel.

I mean, I think an ideology that leads you to do shit like sculpt a crying Black baby as an ashtray....
...is the product of a diseased mind. But yeah, it definitely shouldnt be conflated with mental illnesses like schizophrenia.
A mind contaminated from racism is like a mind polluted from recreational drugs, that path is a road YOU and you alone decided to travel.

That reminds me, y'all hear about that white lady who had the greatest among greatest ideas of all.

She wanted to paint a picture... apparently some sort of deep picture

Of Emmitt Till's brutalized face....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom