• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where you're from - Born in Detroit.
Where you live - Miami for the past 20 years.
What is your age? - 29. I'll be 30 in June.
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Black American.
Do you know your roots - Not really.
Favorite musical genre - Hip Hop.
Your profession/major/career interest - Project Manager at Royal Caribbean.
Your religious affiliation - Raised a Christian but always had more questions than answers so I'll say "Undecided".
Hobbies - Video Games, Music, Masterminding.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeyes. Haven't had Bojangles since they aren't in Miami and FUCK Churches. Never had Churches either. But FUCK Churches.
Marvel or DC? - Iono.
Favorite superhero? - Iono.
Anime or Nah? - I mean...I'm not opposed to it but I can't find the time to put much interest into it. Unless you count Afro Samurai.
Favorite sport and team? - Basketball. Miami Heat.
What's your favorite Disney movie? - Lion King on VHS.
What's your favorite video game and genre? - Metal Gear series except MGSV and its unfinished ass. Fav genre, idk...I don't really have a favorite. I would say third person shooters but no real standout ones recently.

Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Numb

CquNXLfXgAE-Qgc.jpg

Done with next OT
Retiring from threads after
Who knew shit required some effort

Izuna

Banned
PayPal found out I was under 18 when I made the account, but they are letting me withdraw the £1.5k and just make another one.

Also, fuck this electricity key shit. Next week, I ain't paying all the rent. I am putting £100 on the meter. Tired of topping up once a week. Lazy ass flatmates I swear.

Malyse

CquNXLfXgAE-Qgc.jpg

Done with next OT
Retiring from threads after
Who knew shit required some effort

AAAANNNDDD that's why I stopped. It's get for stretching creativity, but making an OT is work. Don't ask me why I've done like ten of them.

----

An Israeli man was connected to the Jewish center threats. I'm sure that will go well for everyone.

I've been out since 11:AM yesterday, got home at 9:15, watched Empire and then slept. Now awake. Y'all probably already talked about this, but I just found out Wyclef got profiled by the police and was temporarily put in handcuffs.

Yo, I think I know someone who did this. Back when I was in college a friend of mine's dorm looked like fucking GameStop. Negro had all the games and most of them were collector's editions.

Sucks, but fuck wyclef.
Guy spends his whole career trying to be for the people of Haiti only to get into a position of power and rob them just like everyone else.

Wyclef, talk about the poster child for screwing your people over. He's like the stereotypical corrupt preacher

Numb

AAAANNNDDD that's why I stopped. It's get for stretching creativity, but making an OT is work. Don't ask me why I've done like ten of them.

----

An Israeli man was connected to the Jewish center threats. I'm sure that will go well for everyone.
Indeed
Thanks for laying down the groundwork
Just took all your stuff and added some random images

FyreWulff

Time for someone from the press to awkwardly invite themselves into game sessions trying to overhear stuff for the next couple months again eyeball.png eyeball.png

Sch1sm

...great, now I feel bad about SPD'ing Sch1sm all those times

LOL. Everything goes in SFV. I accepted it the minute I started joining lounges.

Where you're from - Born in Detroit.
Where you live - Miami for the past 20 years.
What is your age? - 29. I'll be 30 in June.
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Black American.
Do you know your roots - Not really.
Favorite musical genre - Hip Hop.
Your profession/major/career interest - Project Manager at Royal Caribbean.
Your religious affiliation - Raised a Christian but always had more questions than answers so I'll say "Undecided".
Hobbies - Video Games, Music, Masterminding.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeyes. Haven't had Bojangles since they aren't in Miami and FUCK Churches. Never had Churches either. But FUCK Churches.
Marvel or DC? - Iono.
Favorite superhero? - Iono.
Anime or Nah? - I mean...I'm not opposed to it but I can't find the time to put much interest into it. Unless you count Afro Samurai.
Favorite sport and team? - Basketball. Miami Heat.
What's your favorite Disney movie? - Lion King on VHS.
What's your favorite video game and genre? - Metal Gear series except MGSV and its unfinished ass. Fav genre, idk...I don't really have a favorite. I would say third person shooters but no real standout ones recently.

Welcome. You just go by Underscore? Never met someone without a single letter in their GAF name, this is new to me.

Folks getting psyched for DCEU again. smh. Gordon and Lion please

People are genuinely asking who should be cast as who and in my head, I'm just, "Does it even matter, long as that writing exists?"
---

Morning, y'all.

*kicks off shoes, relaxes feet, parties on down to this Xscape beat*

Good morning old people, young people, the one black person in Scandinavia, the really young kid who loves him some Nas, Disney stans, comic book heads, anime lovers, and women who live in Toronto that loves them some Yeezus.

D i Z

Mornin' BCT.

Afternoon BCT

Good thing you're safe. Mechanic botch the job? Something like that shouldn't happen fresh out the shop.

___

Mornin' BCT

Mornin' all...

Girlfriend's car has been in an out of shops for like 2 months. Finally got it on the road and past inspection.

Fucking front wheel comes off as I'm driving it. Thank god no one was hurt.

*tips cap*

Who's gonna be a guardian with me in destiny 2?

Lord help me, I'm going in for sure on PS4. Destiny was my jam for PvE. An insane amount of hours. PvP wasn't that hot for me. If they get it right this time, everything else will get kicked to the side.

Sch1sm

Good morning old people, young people, the one black person in Scandinavia, the really young kid who loves him some Nas, Disney stans, comic book heads, anime lovers, and women who live in Toronto that loves them some Yeezus.

Word?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Liked Destiny but hated the game if you get me. Hope they correct their mistakes from the first one.

Makes complete sense. I feel the same way about The Division. That game had so much going for it, but some key decisions regarding the end-game killed my enthusiasm for the game. My playtime in it is about at 10 days due to the rest of it being so good, but they made alot of decisions that benefited only the players who put in serious work with the game. If you weren't all about that min/max life, you hit a wall that you could not get over.

Slayven

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1354709

Ctrl + F > "Guest". Note that he originally "just" had his name changed from Lord Zimmer to Lord Virgin and his avatar changed.

Hey when you fire shots, don't be surprised when someone with a bigger gun shoots back
Im not falling for that Good/Great trailer shit DCEU likes to pull....Ill wait to see their films the Tuesday following a release.

Don't they have a third party company that does all those trailers? At one point wanted them to re edit SS?

A bct romance.

Don't do it, I haven't been right since Mrs.Manky broke my heart

And now you have exposed yourself. I need receipts

Your group, the DeBarges, had many fall as well. Chico pulled a shy on someone or something like that

Eveybody and they momma found out Ricky did drugs via the movie.

And Ralph was always with Bobby through thick and thin, it's obvious he dabbled in nose candy too. You can tell by how much his voice is shot that he did some drugs back in the day

AND NOT EVERY LIGHT SKIN PERSON WAS A DEBARGE!!

Don't do it, I haven't been right since Mrs.Manky broke my heart

Explain yourself. She's not Asian

Eveybody and they momma found out Ricky did drugs via the movie.

And Ralph was always with Bobby through thick and thin, it's obvious he dabbled in nose candy too. You can tell by how much his voice is shot that he did some drugs back in the day

AND NOT EVERY LIGHT SKIN PERSON WAS A DEBARGE!!

You weren't in Troop. So...

Numb

Folks getting psyched for DCEU again. smh. Gordon and Lion please
People never learn.DC is doing one thing good tho. Injustice 2
sabu.png

Mornin' BCT.

Morning, y'all.

Morning party people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom