• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Numb

My BCT romance option has always been the black guy in Scandinavia, obviously. 😂

giphy.gif

Johndoey

Banned
Where you're from - Born in Detroit.
Where you live - Miami for the past 20 years.
What is your age? - 29. I'll be 30 in June.
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Black American.
Do you know your roots - Not really.
Favorite musical genre - Hip Hop.
Your profession/major/career interest - Project Manager at Royal Caribbean.
Your religious affiliation - Raised a Christian but always had more questions than answers so I'll say "Undecided".
Hobbies - Video Games, Music, Masterminding.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeyes. Haven't had Bojangles since they aren't in Miami and FUCK Churches. Never had Churches either. But FUCK Churches.
Marvel or DC? - Iono.
Favorite superhero? - Iono.
Anime or Nah? - I mean...I'm not opposed to it but I can't find the time to put much interest into it. Unless you count Afro Samurai.
Favorite sport and team? - Basketball. Miami Heat.
What's your favorite Disney movie? - Lion King on VHS.
What's your favorite video game and genre? - Metal Gear series except MGSV and its unfinished ass. Fav genre, idk...I don't really have a favorite. I would say third person shooters but no real standout ones recently.

Yo.

No. I'd rather you send my a New Edition cassette.

My BCT romance option has always been the black guy in Scandinavia, obviously. 😂

I'll send you the album they made with Diddy, the one nobody ever talks about.

And did we enter the thirst part of the cycle?

Sch1sm

I'll send you the album they made with Diddy, the one nobody ever talks about.

And did we enter the thirst part of the cycle?

I don't think I've ever even heard that version. I'm gonna go look into it now.

It's not a part of the cycle. It's a consistent deal. Doesn't need its own listing, because it's embedded.

---

👀 y'all are wild. Relax.

I don't think I've ever even heard that version. I'm gonna go look into it now.

It's not a part of the cycle. It's a consistent deal. Doesn't need its own listing, because it's embedded.

---

👀 y'all are wild. Relax.

Relax? Girl I can hear the Jodeci records playing in your head when Numb and his Rozay beard posts in here.

And I don't recommend that album at all outside of maybe two or three songs, but you are Schizz... the connoisseur of trash albums

Malyse

We in the part of the cycle where Slayven humiliates himself by trying to slide into someone's DM and I find out about it in off site chat.

Sch1sm

Relax? Girl I can hear the Jodeci records playing in your head when Numb and his Rozay beard posts in here.

And I don't recommend that album at all outside of maybe two or three songs, but you are Schizz... the connoisseur of trash albums

👀 it's that loud? I gotta handle that.
tbf it is a nice beard.

WELL, recommend that 2 or 3. Why you always wanna send me trash albums, though? What did I do to deserve this?! 😭

The horse cycle is never ending.

-------

God damn I need to get a separate journal for this series. And I gotta get back to learning drawing. I can't stop now. I must become an animator!!

Malyse

So.

IRS *just* sent me a letter saying that my refund would be in the mail cause my bank wouldn't do Direct Deposit.

I got my refund check three weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom