• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
phil0spy
he's always came off as one of those "concerned trolls" that calls GAF an echo chamber and PC (if I'm not mistaken).
Him and his twin brother
Audioboxer (why are we spoiling lol)
drop 10 paragraph lectures making sure everyone knows how straight down the middle they are, while telling you they lean more left than the majority of GAF. Trolls be trolling..

I once lived by 3 of those. Now I am surrounded by Popeyes

I lived by two..😭

Him and his twin brother
Audioboxer (why are we spoiling lol)
drop 10 paragraph lectures making sure everyone knows how straight down the middle they are, while telling you they lean more left than the majority of GAF. Trolls be trolling..

I just want to make it harder for the lurkers.

Yes OT is better without him. There are quite a few individuals that are consistent with their fence sitting position.

Changing the topic to something more interesting, you grilling up anything special for the weekend?

Changing the topic to something more interesting, you grilling up anything special for the weekend?

Nah, man lol..just had a talk with the wife about putting the pause on them steaks. Shit was supposed to end after her birthday month and ran all through April! Making chili tomorrow and cutting up a pork loin to prep some boneless chops. It was nice while it lasted..

I never get the cats that complain about gaf being so terrible, hivemind, etc. Why stick around if it is so terrible?

To bitch and moan. Same folks wanna be left alone to say what they want, but wanna come her send police..it's adorable 😘

Someone complaining about antiwhite sentiments quit gaf in the CoD thread. It's really quite a strange time around here

To be fair, GAF is totally anti-white tho..😐

To bitch and moan. Same folks wanna be left alone to say what they want, but wanna come her send police..it's adorable 😘

To be fair, GAF is totally anti-white tho..😐

🤔
There needs to be an active Hotep community on Gaf
This way we get the anti everything movement happening.

Malyse

I wanna do like a D&D Discord game.

Actually, Shadowrun or World of Darkness would more suit my personal tastes, but a Discord role play. That seems fun.

Numb

🤔
There needs to be an active Hotep community on Gaf
This way we get the anti everything movement happening.

297788083510968320.png

Kreed

I never get the cats that complain about gaf being so terrible, hivemind, etc. Why stick around if it is so terrible?

They're waiting for the "wake up sheeple" moment that's never going to happen, which basically boils down to praying that moderation will realize how the BCT/openly non white male posters are "ruining GAF" and ban us all so they can get back to having their hot women threads.

Gattsu25

Banned
Source: http://www.theroot.com/the-complete-breakdown-of-obama-s-vs-trump-s-1st-100-d-1794741843
One hundred days ago, a Harvard-educated, self-made constitutional scholar handed over the White House keys to a stubby-fingered, cheddar-colored colostomy bag in a cheap toupee. To celebrate the fact that Donald Trump has yet to reduce the country to a pile of rubble smoldering under the dark cloud of nuclear winter while roving gangs of neo-Nazis ride around on state-sanctioned pussy-grabbing tours, we thought we’d compare the first 100 days of the last two presidents.

We split them into categories and chronicled the good (yes, Trump did some good things; did I mention how he hasn’t started a thermonuclear war yet?), the bad (no, we can’t list them all; the internet isn’t big enough) and the ugly (well, that part is kinda obvious). We present to you a scientific, peer-reviewed comparison of Barack Obama’s vs. Donald Trump’s first 100 days in office.

The entire articles worth a read. Pretty good reminder of where we were and where we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom