• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

That artstyle...did the person who does the art for Pokemon Origins do this? It really looks like it, especially with her being old at the end.

It's a nice commercial though.

McDonald's was done by Studio Colorido, Disney was done by Madhouse.

-----

I kinda have to agree with the Death Note backlash being a touch overblown. Or rather, I can understand why the producer who worked on The Ring, The Grudge, and The Departed would be miffed that his fourth Asian to American adaptation has people's knickers in a twist. Especially considering the fuckery behind Ghost in the Shell's plot based white wash.

Looks like someone took the burnt tinfoil off one of Gordon's dishes

FdAWG.gif

right here.

I spitefully shit on the Knicks too, lol.

Fuck the Knicks, The organization and The Team. The fans of the mecca deserve so much better.

They're our home team, but that's as far as it goes for me.
Celts, b.

I hope they give Cleveland the work, though.

Playoffs are all about matchups. We matchup MUCH better with Cavs then we do the Bucks. IF and that's a very big IF. If we can get passed the Cavs, we're going to the finals.

Numb

Mary J release her album finally yesterday.
Let's see if the Ex drama gives it that boost they are already chanting ''fuck him'' on concerts.And it's called Strength of a woman?
full

akira28

Not that I don't support your premise, I just have a wonder or two about your purpose..

So did the Brown Berets and Red Guard party, scared the FBI so bad they killed Fred Hampton.

the new coup won't have an identifiable head. but will have a bunch of false heads. kind of like a...many headed mythical beast, but not really.

Sch1sm

I just don't want it to be a blowout. I'd be happy if the Raps lost in 6 games, but if they get swept I'm calling for Casey's removal. Dude doesn't know what he's doing.

Playoffs are all about matchups. We matchup MUCH better with Cavs then we do the Bucks. IF and that's a very big IF. If we can get passed the Cavs, we're going to the finals.

They're also all about consistency, something the Raptors lack.

at one time Black Panthers and Yellow Peril work together against inequality, it is time we try to rebuilt those bridges

richard-aoki.jpg

Something tells me you've got some ulterior motives here, but I agree.

We could also just do better about supporting members of Asian GAF on here considering how many suspect threads and "jokes" that are straight up racist/stereotypical/prejudiced fly under the radar when it comes to doling out bans on here.

Same goes for all other minority groups, of course.

Slayven

I just don't want it to be a blowout. I'd be happy if the Raps lost in 6 games, but if they get swept I'm calling for Casey's removal. Dude doesn't know what he's doing.

They're also all about consistency, something the Raptors lack.

Something tells me you've got some ulterior motives here, but I agree.

We could also just do better about supporting members of Asian GAF on here considering how many suspect threads and "jokes" that are straight up racist/stereotypical/prejudiced fly under the radar when it comes to doling out bans on here.

Same goes for all other minority groups, of course.

I don't know how asian folks do it, the way some people towards them is cringey as fuck. Imagine if black culture was fetishized by nerds. And when society steal from blacks we are at least involved in it some way along the journey. But asians get totally erased

51DnYkmp2DL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Based on a real life events of this dude

akira28

I was trying to remember the native american version. Man could you imagine if that happened today? They would bring back slavery so fast

you got men in chains forced to work for 30 years because they had a big ole bag of cannabis in their trunk. i don't know what else to call it. And its legalized and sanctioned hell for the Native americans, the American Penal system.

an alignment of goals and purpose would be awesome. there's been a little separation at certain points here on gaf, and if that were to change, that'd be cool.

akira28

lots of suspects, that's counter intelligence for you. even if you aren't an informant they'll put out word that you are. they turned high ranking BP security, according to former members. So we'll never know the true extent of the infiltration, only guess.

Shy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom