• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So let's get down to choosing our lineups for the Black Avengers and whatever we call the black Justice League.

For DC:

Future Aqualad
Future Static
Mr. Terrific
Green Lantern
Rocket (Milestone)
Icon
Batwing

I dunno about Marvel, I guess Black Panther & Storm is all they really need.

EDIT: Technically Laura's (X-23) Mother was black.

at least in the tv show.

For DC:

Future Aqualad
Future Static
Mr. Terrific
Green Lantern
Rocket (Milestone)
Icon
Batwing

I dunno about Marvel, I guess Black Panther & Storm is all they really need.

EDIT: Technically Laura's (X-23) Mother was black.

at least in the tv show.

Luke Cage, Blue Marvel, Bishop, Patriot

F-f...Falcon *throws up*

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Thing would also be in Black Avengers. He's not black, but if you want your team taken seriously, you gotta have Ben Grimm in it.

He fam, real question:

On a scale of 1 - 10, how important is ass on your significant other? Would lack of ass disappoint you? Would an ass that is indistinguishable from the rest of the leg be a non-starter?

For a reference point on missing ass, please reference:

http://showmehotbabes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/kate_upton_fat.jpg

or, the K-Pop thread. (lol)

As an ass man, I don't think I can't do without for a significant other. Something about that jiggle and clap when smanging from behind...can't let it go. But if she had Esperanza Spalding's personality and smile? Compromise may be in order. :(

Also, ladies do you prefer buns?

FINALLY BACK FROM MY BANNNN!
Those are probably the most unflattering Upton pictures I've seen but answering the question I feel like it's something I like when thinking "ideally" but it's by no means a deal breaker. I don't know how I'd rank it on a scale because it's more a huge plus if it's good but not much a minus if it isn't (well not as much as the plus)

He fam, real question:

On a scale of 1 - 10, how important is ass on your significant other? Would lack of ass disappoint you? Would an ass that is indistinguishable from the rest of the leg be a non-starter?

As an ass man, I don't think I can't do without for a significant other. Something about that jiggle and clap when smanging from behind...can't let it go. But if she had Esperanza Spalding's personality and smile? Compromise may be in order. :(

If Im Being totally honest like 3, same go for breast. There great to look at and can ad points to the overall scale, but having an onpoint vajay is #1 for me. Especially if she got a snapper!

f7182640_obama-wiping-sweat-from-forehead.jpeg

got a fishy smelling story to share with us, don't you?

Don't we all.

But my point is not all vaginas are created equal, but even the non stellar ones are more important in my opinion than superficial exterior decoration. Cause ain't nothing better in life than unprotected vaginal intercourse.

FreeMufasa

No ass and she can't be more than a one night stand. Sometimes I'll see a dweeb with a big booty chick and just think "he can't handle that!"

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Don't we all.

But my point is not all vaginas are created equal, but even the non stellar ones are more important in my opinion than superficial exterior decoration. Cause ain't nothing better in life than unprotected vaginal intercourse.

First time I had sex unprotected I realized that it was the feeling I had been searching my whole life for up to that point... I went from ehh sex is great but I got to be safe to a complete "hey just the tip" fiend for a while there...

Nakazato

He fam, real question:

9.75 they can get by the lack of ass with a Great personality. Otherwise you better have an ass.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
who said black folks dont tip :0
Amazing.

He fam, real question:

Solid 9. Thighs are important too but I am definitely an ass man. Ass indistinguishable from the rest of the leg is a huge disappointment. The initial sexual attraction (non-personality / behavior based shit) won't go anywhere without distinguished (graduated with honors) ass. Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun. Thankfully my girlfriend has that ass that a ruler couldn't measure.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This new OP is going to be small as fuck.

Yal don't even know.

Someone please take this off my hands.

DY_nasty

Copy and motherfucking Paste is about to happen.

#yolo

shout outs to people in my ear making life simple

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
This new OP is going to be small as fuck.

Yal don't even know.

Someone please take this off my hands.
Throw some quotes with Dreams-Visions booty question, Slayven's thing about Django and that recommendation for the Super Black book in there and you're halfway already.

DY_nasty

Throw some quotes with Dreams-Visions booty question, Slayven's thing about Django and that recommendation for the Super Black book in there and you're halfway already.

yo

i'm honestly wondering how many actually looked at the OP the first time. a LOT of shit is in there.

maybe i'm doin too much

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
yo

i'm honestly wondering how many actually looked at the OP the first time. a LOT of shit is in there.

maybe i'm doin too much
That was more directed towards your desperation if anything.

This OT really was super packed with stuff though. I really liked captmcblacks quote and the recommendations for good threads and black illustrators. It'd take some time-consuming combing of all 200 pages of this thread to find a similar number of gems. I'm assuming that's why you are asking for help?

We should just all take a look at the past discussions in here and around gaf and post if we like something enough to recommend it for the OT. I'll take a look this afternoon.

Top Bottom