• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I opened it up and read about her eating 6 potatoes and then saw the Kool-Aid shops and that was that.

Happy MLK day though. Sick of being one of the only people at work today.

Try to picture her on the uneven bars in the Olympics.

She's a few syllables past donk.

She got a donkeystable.

ipCJBzxwYhpn0.gif

weepy

Imagine my shock when I found out this thread has its own podcast. I had no idea this thread was so popular. I gotta subscribe now, no excuse.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Okay, I'm getting my teeth pulled on Wednesday so I promise that if I'm coherent I'll get an OP up and going.

I obviously just need to be high in order to make a quality OP.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Listening to the prerecording...

"DmC probably going to have the better story."

LOL nope.

This entire segment is pretty funny. Going all the way in.

ReiGun

In the spirit of black empowerment this day inspires, I've spent the last couple days hanging out with family and working on a "life plan" of sorts. I'm charting my path out the bucket. Feels good.

More on topic, at some point, we're really gonna have to set some standards on how much ass is too much. Cause right now, there's no organization and people are going crazy and making unhealthy decisions. It...it ain't right y'all.

In the spirit of black empowerment this day inspires, I've spent the last couple days hanging out with family and working on a "life plan" of sorts. I'm charting my path out the bucket. Feels good.

More on topic, at some point, we're really gonna have to set some standards on how much ass is too much. Cause right now, there's no organization and people are going crazy and making unhealthy decisions. It...it ain't right y'all.

What's scary is people who have decent ass going to fake ass docs and getting injections of stuff.

A.E Suggs

I haven't done anything for this day except work. I guess that's doing something good since opportunity was sorta lacking during his time. I haven't used the N word either....yep I think that's about it, I feel proud of myself now :D.

What's scary is people who have decent ass going to fake ass docs and getting injections of stuff.

You say scary I say sad.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+Episode #3: Minorities In Games
***Minor Walking Dead Spoiler***
The four of us return joined by Topher & DrFunk to discuss Minorities in video games past and present.
Run time: 68 minutes 17 seconds

The Cast:
Topher - DrFunk - onemic - MorisUkunRasik - DY_nasty - Imm0rt4l

Mirror (Right Click -> Save)

Slayven

+Episode #3: Minorities In Games
***Minor Walking Dead Spoiler***
The four of us return joined by Topher & DrFunk to discuss Minorities in video games past and present.
Run time: 68 minutes 17 seconds

The Cast:
Topher - DrFunk - onemic - MorisUkunRasik - DY_nasty - Imm0rt4l

Mirror (Right Click -> Save)

When does my slander kick in?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
So um Spike was apparently right,

spike.gif

J/k aside this shit hurts my head.... Like the idea I share a planet with this motherfucker really give me a migraine. Then again Lil Jon's was in a group with two guys whose name were Sam Bo

Top Bottom