• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

FyreWulff

People who think it discredits cboat are silly. Things change. Much like the Emily Rogers stuff, but people think once a rumor or a leak happens, it's impossible to change at that point.

I mean shit, the Orbis rumors were fairly accurate and then Sony decided to cram more RAM into the spec at the twilight hour before the reveal.

People get a bunch of stuff right, but if one or two things change, it's "OMG THEY LIE BETRAYAL" while they continue to give hits to them by f5ing twitter feeds, blogs, and forums for new leaks from the same people

Gorillaz

Well this is the end of a very long and struggle filled thread. Alot of ups and downs....mainly downs.

We have a new young couple here "Slaych" (name is up for change if needed) so thats a positive.

So on that note: Yall ain't shit

I want to do the podcast more frequently but damn work is killing me.

Just got a crazy email about stuff they need by 11/8. Gonna have to pull 12 hour shifts to give myself some breathing room. If I didn't involuntarily take this semester off I'd be leaping off a building.

=[

FyreWulff

Just as I thought, Titanfall deal is only for the first Titanfall. Otherwise they would have said "life of the franchise" and not "product".

rip in peace thread

I will agree that Publix tea is the shit. But as someone from Cali.. the prices are nuts.

Yea...but you know it's worth it! I buy their tea 3 jugs at a time. D:

The only publix around here is is in the booneys in south carolina They don't want EBT users to find them..

I wouldn't trust that Publix, Publix is usually kept where old rich white people congregate.

<3 Publix.

they got Boar's Head in the deli man, i couldn't find that stuff anywhere down here.

and their fried chicken is way better than WInn Dixie

Yea the Boar's Head is amazing. Depending on the cook, their Philly Cheese Steaks are on point.

tumblr_mvfwicbOKG1rztdgoo1_500.jpg

Like I said, not a fan of cosplay, but wow

I want to sing to her and give her my credit card pin *inner simp*

i think i made up my mind and gonna get the wii u exclusives and 3DS Zelda etc this November and finish my PS3/Vita backlog, next gen gonna have to wait.

Fuck it. PS4 can wait till Infamous releases anyways, XB1 sometime next year

Top Bottom