• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

I don't know how many of y'all played AA5, but that last case has got me like
8c0slqT.png

Tell me why nasty motherfuckers fart in the frozen foods/dairy section of Walmart and when they realized someone is around they run from the area but then have the gall to peak around the corner to watch a motherfucker walk into it.

execs are some of the most spoiled, self entitled assholes on the planet I swear I'mma choke someone I've already initiated the dehumenizing stare on two of these fuckers pray for me blackgaf

RedSwirl

why not host people over at your place for drinks, doesnt have to be a big thing 10/15 folks, I usually do this when Im lazy

If I knew enough people I would definitely do it more often. I'm sitting down here with a bar, pool table, and 55" TV all basically going unused. The few people I know live like 30 minutes to an hour away though.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
lmao I sincerely didn't read that bit before I posted my tip joke. Hahahaha.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
LOL

My friend used to use chumps like that up all the time. People she was cool with committed to nobody status after shit like that.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
LOL

My friend used to use chumps like that up all the time. People she was cool with committed to nobody status after shit like that.
He'll get nothing but the pleasure of watching for his time, after which she will ask him to upload it to some cam site for free.

"So I'll see you in the VIP section tonight right?"

That Florida driving thread is a relief. I was starting to think I was the only person in the state that thought the drivers here were shit. Hell, I didn't even know there was a reason for it, I just thought it was another reason South Florida was shit.

Tell me why nasty motherfuckers fart in the frozen foods/dairy section of Walmart and when they realized someone is around they run from the area but then have the gall to peak around the corner to watch a motherfucker walk into it.

Because they're gross as fuck. Only reason I'm even commenting on it know is because someone got kicked out of a Publix near my house for something like that. Only reason he got caught, from what I can tell, was that he let one rip right in front of some kid. She must have gotten caught at ground zero, and she started bawling, so her mom looked over to see what the problem was.
From what I overheard, at first she thought the guy just knocked the girl over, so she was pressing her words. Then while they were arguing, the girl told her that he farted in her face, and that's where she started yelling at him. Everybody in the store could hear her cuss him out, so a bunch of people start crowding around. Security comes running, and they say something about how they can't keep tolerating this kind of behavior from the dude, which means that they've had to deal with him more than once. So they end up walking the dude out of the store, while he keeps saying that Publix ain't shit.

Imm0rt4l

Not getting either at launch, but launch window ps4.

Watching Speed Racer for the first time....>.>

Console generation that is; Xbox and it's fans switched places with PS and it's fans.

I watched it just because gaf told me too. I think it's over hyped to hell and back personally.

* puts on flame suit

Still debating on launch ps4, but if some things transpire in the next few weeks. It'll be launch window. Games would vary based on when i get the console.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Because they're gross as fuck. Only reason I'm even commenting on it know is because someone got kicked out of a Publix near my house for something like that. Only reason he got caught, from what I can tell, was that he let one rip right in front of some kid. She must have gotten caught at ground zero, and she started bawling, so her mom looked over to see what the problem was.

From what I overheard, at first she thought the guy just knocked the girl over, so she was pressing her words. Then while they were arguing, the girl told her that he farted in her face, and that's where she started yelling at him.
Holy shit Louse...I can't even breathe right now.
SousedLouse said:
Everybody in the store could hear her cuss him out, so a bunch of people start crowding around. Security comes running, and they say something about how they can't keep tolerating this kind of behavior from the dude, which means that they've had to deal with him more than once. So they end up walking the dude out of the store, while he keeps saying that Publix ain't shit.
hKBs7RW.gif

It was weird as fuck, Jackben. Dude was saying that he'd switch to Winn-Dixie, which is pretty much the same as welding an L smack dab in the middle of your chest. I felt bad for the family, though.

Don't forget they'll probably be at least $50 cheaper or bundled with a free game by then.

I don't know, I get the feeling that both consoles are going to keep their initial prices for longer than usual, unless something goes wrong early on.
It'd take something spectacular to make me buy one within the launch window. I just got a new graphics card for my PC, so I won't even have time to get to new games until I clear my backlog.

Starting Kickstarter to buy the Command and Conquer IP off EA

brb

Make sure your page says that you're going to make a game with it within the next decade, you'll get funded in a day.

Top Bottom