• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

The name alone sounds like a Gundam's special weapon haha

It really do, gamma knife radiosurgery, imagine the females you can pull telling them you went through that.

"this scar right here? got it from my gamma knife surgery"

"oooo like ironman? "

" yes like ironman now give me dem digits"

Bish....pls. End that blackface thread already...it's just going in circles now.

In America, Julianne Hough has the freedom to rub tanner on her face and be defended. But if you point out that it's incredibly stupid of her, you should concede cause you're the problem in the equation and just let Julianne cook.

BHZ Mayor

We need to get this new thread going. Satch can only hold me back so much from going off on you lazy bums

I doubt Satch is holding back anything.

KMaWMyk.png

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Not to be king crab, but she didn't really demonstrate anything beyond having parents force feeding her memorization. How are they deciding what percent intelligence she is?
isn't that all learning really is though ?

I mean I guess she has to apply that knowledge to problem solving as well.

People are really bringing up blue aliens and dark elves with white hair in that thread???

Lmao its amazing isnt it? When the guy compared Wolverines sideburns to painting your skin black I literally said "is this fucker serious?" out loud around my coworkers. Thats when i knew i was done with that thread.

J10

Banned
Im sure Wesley Snipes will pop up as Simon Phoenix in that thread

Now I want to watch Demolition man :\

Edit: How the fuck do you use the 3 shells !?

Stallone explained it a few years back.

"You hold two seashells like chopsticks, pull gently and scrape what’s left with the third."

Gorillaz

Smart Guy was alright, Moesha ain't shit tho. Never could get into it.

I remember seeing an episode on TV like 2 months ago and could only watch like 5 mins of it.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
smart guy was pretty good but I couldn't stand moesha.

I found every character insufferable. Maybe I was too young to appreciate the show at the time though.

RedSwirl

I guess it's as good to post in BCT as anywhere: how the fuck do you jumpstart a social life when most of the time you are stuck in the house sending out resumes? Since I don't really fuck with bars I've been scrambling to figure out reasons to leave the house. Most of the time it's for food like some kind of caveman. I know literally like two people out here (three technically).

Man DF is going to repeat history and do nothing but fuel the flames of console warfare. Be safe in those gaming threads BCT.

The logical side of my brain knows it's all pretty silly, but there's still a certain appeal to it.

Plus, I just wanted to highlight Dreams-Visions' great comment, haha.

I guess it's as good to post in BCT as anywhere: how the fuck do you jumpstart a social life when most of the time you are stuck in the house sending out resumes? Since I don't really fuck with bars I've been scrambling to figure out reasons to leave the house. Most of the time it's for food like some kind of caveman. I know literally like two people out here (three technically).

why not host people over at your place for drinks, doesnt have to be a big thing 10/15 folks, I usually do this when Im lazy

Top Bottom