• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Trey

I'll get next gen whenever Mgsv releases.

I know the Sony suits say that PS4 is designed to take price cuts quickly, but I'll believe it when I see it.

No way XB1 is the same price by the time Halo 5 comes out.

Gorillaz

I say that X1 will be 400 by Halo 5 release. Don't know if Sony is ready to undercut them since they are doing marginal/razor sales again. If PS4 does oversell then it really might get the pricecut.

They are going to need something big next holiday season tho. Better get Naughty Dog or SSM to put something out by then because Halo 5 and a 2nd wave/holiday buyers of Titanfall will give them trouble. Alot of it.

Uncharted 4 and a new AAA MP is there best defense

I call Publix the "Land of Ladies" because every one in the Atlanta area is full of gorgeous, single women buying wine and ice cream to eat late at night in their lonely condos

The land of Milf and Money. That's what I call Publix. A lot of the women who go there are very well off soccer moms with too much money and too much time. A couple cats I know work at one and they used to tell me about the amount that used to roll down the aisles.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
The land of Milf and Money. That's what I call Publix. A lot of the women who go there are very well off soccer moms with too much money and too much time. A couple cats I know work at one and they used to tell me about the amount that used to roll down the aisles.

I see them on Saturday mornings and I'm like "I don't know why you're wearing stilettos, but don't stop"

everyday is a golden day at Publix

Publix is expensive as hell.

Yes, it is, but so are most super markets. If I can't make it to a proper market, I go to Publix and stick to the B1G1 deals or the deli.

I call Publix the "Land of Ladies" because every one in the Atlanta area is full of gorgeous, single women buying wine and ice cream to eat late at night in their lonely condos

That might explain why they always have deals on those things.

It's like that at some of the bigger stores down in Florida, but at the small ones it's randomized. One day you might get a bunch of soccer moms, another day it's a bunch of college students. The only constant is that there's always a flood of seniors at noon, which makes it hard to get lunch.

ReiGun

After he does some pull ups.

tumblr_mbpm8j4J5x1qddi5do5_r1_250.gif

Can't do one? Can't watch.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Because they're gross as fuck. Only reason I'm even commenting on it know is because someone got kicked out of a Publix near my house for something like that. Only reason he got caught, from what I can tell, was that he let one rip right in front of some kid. She must have gotten caught at ground zero, and she started bawling, so her mom looked over to see what the problem was.
From what I overheard, at first she thought the guy just knocked the girl over, so she was pressing her words. Then while they were arguing, the girl told her that he farted in her face, and that's where she started yelling at him. Everybody in the store could hear her cuss him out, so a bunch of people start crowding around. Security comes running, and they say something about how they can't keep tolerating this kind of behavior from the dude, which means that they've had to deal with him more than once. So they end up walking the dude out of the store, while he keeps saying that Publix ain't shit.

lmao

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
tumblr_mbpm8j4J5x1qddi5do5_r1_250.gif

Can't do one? Can't watch.

The random workout scenes... they can get quite a bit uncomfortable.

"I really need to start hitting the gym again beginning tomorrow" I tell myself every week.

cdyhybrid

Decade of dominance.

I don't even follow college football, but you earned that one. For all you know they might be from Vancouver!

Vancouver is Oregon in my book!

And UW has to step their street agent game up, hard to compete when you have to outbid Uncle Phil.

Imm0rt4l

Thread will go in a couple of directions

Port begging
People saying it ain't shit but want it out of jealousy
People gloating about having something over PS4

It's a graveyard in the making.

add passive aggressive
"b-bu-but cboat/sony said time exclusive"
to that list

Spinluck

If this gen taught me anything, it's that moneyhats do not last that long anymore.

Titanfall looks amazing though, MS was smart to go after that. Hot damn.

Top Bottom