• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Gorillaz

Gorillaz... you going to be someone baby daddy ?
naw it was just me realizing I'm fucking broke and tried to go big last night going shot for shot at a bar with this fine chick whole just turned 24.

Shut the fuck up.
First page and harson starting off with ether lmao
Any place where they cut people's heads off by the busload, is not on my to do list.

My mom told me this story about when her and my dad started dating. He thought it a good idea to drive her into Mexico to hang out.

Street vendors pushing goat brain tacos, little kids begging for money, shanty towns of wild west type shit. She said she started hysterically crying, while my dad was like, why in the world are you upset? Here have some cow tongue.

Couldn't pay me to go to Mexico. Even the touristy places can't guarantee your safety.

I heard Mexico City is on an entirely different level of struggle. Like people that tour through mexico are told to avoid that shit.

You been going hard in the Animal Crossing thread. I'm kinda tired of it already.

Lol, I have. With Animal Crossing, I've found that it's more fun when you spend a short amount of time on it; I have my most fun playing it after work.

But when I am off, for example: I try playing it all day if I don't have plans but end up feeling burned out after awhile. There's just too much to do and the game sometimes gets too relaxing.

Satch

Banned
Oh sorry I must've missed your post. What's your weight and height?

Unfortunately working out doesn't give us a pass to eat with impunity, but it sure as hell makes a difference for strength gains. Plus side is your metabolism should increase a bit so that you may eat more but it still comes down to calories in n calories out.
im 5ft1 and i WAS 115lbs, but im up to 125lbs now, and i have no idea where the ten lbs of fat is located. my tummy got a little chubbier but i dont know where the rest of it is, and none of my clothes fit much differently at all

i just eat eggs, cheese, pan seared chicken breasts, veggies, and a little bread here and there (and its usually some kind of multigrain tortilla)

Muscle weighs more than fat, get a body fat caliper and track body fat. I've gained weight in the last month but lost an inch off my waist.

maybe ive just gained a little muscle in addition to the fat then and thats why i cant locate the weight.... thanks

Man, new thread? okay.jpg

and brother barack got a micopenis?
wtzgU.gif

bring it on, BCT.

My dad is sooooo pissed about this Paula Deen shit. He's a huge fan of hers, has a lot of her cookbooks. He definitely doesn't agree with what she said, but he made they taking away her shows/books and shit. "Old ass white lady from the deep south, you think she aint never said 'nigga' before? Nigga please"

I wasn't too active in the last thread. Gotta change that!

So I finally watched Django Unchained. It was great and I now understand why people were calling SLJ's character Uncle Ruckus.

Lebron

im 5ft1 and i WAS 115lbs, but im up to 125lbs now, and i have no idea where the ten lbs of fat is located. my tummy got a little chubbier but i dont know where the rest of it is, and none of my clothes fit much differently at all

You gained muscle. Thank based Imm0rt4l

My mom told me this story about when her and my dad started dating. He thought it a good idea to drive her into Mexico to hang out.

Street vendors pushing goat brain tacos, little kids begging for money, shanty towns of wild west type shit. She said she started hysterically crying, while my dad was like, why in the world are you upset? Here have some cow tongue.

Couldn't pay me to go to Mexico. Even the touristy places can't guarantee your safety.

If you go to the nicer tourist part of Mexico city you'll be alright. A bunch of my friend's go every year. If I ever decide to go I'm calling up a friend's family. I'll just say this no one fuck with me if I am with them.

My dad is sooooo pissed about this Paula Deen shit. He's a huge fan of hers, has a lot of her cookbooks. He definitely doesn't agree with what she said, but he made they taking away her shows/books and shit. "Old ass white lady from the deep south, you think she aint never said 'nigga' before? Nigga please"

Im not even shocked honestly, a white person saying nigga jokes behind close doors? You dont say? AND shes from the South?

Damn shame too I just ate her restaurant down in Savannah.

Kreed

I wish more black people were pissed off about the voter's rights act.

FyreWulff

Yeah, "over" as in no chance of coming close to last gen's performance. I don't think anyone in this thread expects it to be Virtual Boy'd.

Yeah, if Nintendo can ride out both the N64 and the GameCube back to back they can certainly weather the Wii U.

People seem to have forgotten how freaking terrible the N64 gen was. I was a Nintendo fanboy back then. It was the shittiest Nintendo generation, bar none.

Outside of Nintendo and Rare's dripfeed, that console was the definition of release schedule tumbleweeds. Then Sony just curbstomped everyone with the PS2.

Yeah, if Nintendo can ride out both the N64 and the GameCube back to back they can certainly weather the Wii U.

People seem to have forgotten how freaking terrible the N64 gen was. I was a Nintendo fanboy back then. It was the shittiest Nintendo generation, bar none.

Outside of Nintendo and Rare's dripfeed, that console was the definition of release schedule tumbleweeds. Then Sony just curbstomped everyone with the PS2.

I only had a Struggle64, too. Renting games at Blockbuster in-between Rare and Nintendo games was the definition of a crapshoot. Lotta Fighting Force 64, Glover, Fighter's Destiny, and yes, Superman 64. Every so often you get a jewel in the rough though, like Mystical Ninja/Goemon's Great Adventure, Mischief Makers, and Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
N64 had Ocarina of Time before its second year was even over. N64 had Super Mario 64.

Wii U's got that DS Mario game you already played 3 times before. Wii U wishes it was Gamecube right now.

Top Bottom