• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Nakazato

#getem

Let me know when PSN users dance in the streets over the free release of a game that came out three years ago
ibhaVd0dF16M1n.png
Lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I would take an avatar bet with you on this issue but you still never honored the first one we had.

Refresh my memory. I know it was Knicks related, but I'm pretty sure it conflicted with the fact that I was gone or something.

Refresh my memory. I know it was Knicks related, but I'm pretty sure it conflicted with the fact that I was gone or something.

You bet the Bobcats would have a better record than the Knicks before you went to basic.

Sony has their own challenges and have been very coy about handing out machines with working online. Journalists are highly skeptical if PSN will work on Day 1 on PS4 since it has yet to go live.

I know it's cool to throw MS into the furnace, but Sony has their fair share of issues as well. They are just not as transparent at the moment.

OMG SONY AM DOOMZ!!!!!!

Gorillaz

Just started watching Mad Men. Dope show so far; but damn did the 60s suck ass.

Psh, my PS3 plays PS2 games and has 4 USB slots. If that makes me a sucker, then guilty as fucking charged.

Been watching Mad Men on and off alot over the past year. It's stylish as hell and the cinematography is incredible but characters havn't hooked me in yet

Been watching Mad Men on and off alot over the past year. It's stylish as hell and the cinematography is incredible but characters havn't hooked me in yet

Yea I'm digging the style, but so far no one is really gripping me. Not even the man character; honestly I'm not even sure why I'm still watching.

Man, after spending some time in the real world, it's so difficult to take half the shit on this site seriously anymore. I'm gonna do some homework, guys.

i don't get what the big deal is anyway, so what if it XBL sucks on XB1 for a few weeks/months? it took Sony YEARS to make the PSN decent.

as long as they fix it before Titanfall.

It's not just Live that they fucked up, the 3 OSs are causing trouble too. It's not just online MP and Apps that may not work but complications sound like they could fuck up the SP experience too. Basically, as far as we know nothing reliably functions on the XB1 as of now.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so I didn't know when I quoted that post that the Trayvon costume thread would get way worse.

what the FUUUUUUUUUUCK

Most film is made with every color in mind now. The hardest assignment I have ever had in my b&w photo class was to shoot a pale ass Finnish dude next to this Africa chick using older film stock.

J10

Banned
No other entertainment industry withholds info like game "journalists". It's embarrassing.

I believe more than any other kind of journalism, it's filled with people desperately trying to make inroads into the industry they're supposed to be covering. And they want a steady stream of free shit from publishers because gaming gets really fucking expensive after a while. The hand that feeds, etc.

Just started watching Mad Men. Dope show so far; but damn did the 60s suck ass.

Crazy, I just had a dream that I was watching Mad Men tonight. Peggy was naked and masturbating in it and she had a wicked tattoo sleeve. It was glorious. Was annoyed when I woke up.

This is why you delete those people and keep the "good ones".

XAVpWUc.png

The realest shit that's ever been said.

BlackJace

As a non-american, allow me to share my point of view:

You guys are as bad as those racist fuckers, with that medieval mob mentality.
Because one thing is to just get offended by that kind of shitty behavior and mentality, one another completely different thing is to stalk those people and want to completely ruin their lives by posting all their information online.
I mean, just look at this post:

Just look at all that information, this is plain creepy.
And before you call me a ''racism defender'' with that mob mentality of yours, no I'm not defending anything here.
All I'm saying is that you, mob, are as bad as them.

Bish please, someone please.

I'm internally screaming. This shit HAS to stop.

Slayven

Bish please, someone please.

I'm internally screaming. This shit HAS to stop.

Goddamn i can't believe the racist apologists up in here. And the folks that say "There are bigger things to worry about" grands my gears. Bubble people goddamn.

But it was nice to see Devo is always thinking of me.

FyreWulff

To lighten the mood here's something I made the other night:

fcPE8Im.jpg

Noice pacman projection effect

In addition to our 7-ish real pumpkins on the porch here, my mom found a craft project and has been saving milk jugs.. she's having painted fake pumpkins line the wall in front of the house, and is having everyone and the neighborhood kids paint them. Here's my contribution:

4BglwvTl.jpg

They got glow sticks in 'em at night

J10

Banned
As an American...

As a non-American...

As an African-American...

As a white person...

YO SHUT THE FUCK UP. I ALREADY DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Top Bottom