• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
stuff like history of violence and i assume blue is the warmest colour are a whole different picture. it feels unfair to bring them into discussion.

I liked it to but i missed a shit ton of eps and by the time I got to hulu they were all gone

it's on netflix. the action ramps up big time later on. really entertaining show, especially once crixus gets into the picture and they show more of the dark archer.

Nakazato

stuff like history of violence and i assume blue is the warmest colour are a whole different picture. it feels unfair to bring them into discussion.

it's on netflix. the action ramps up big time later on. really entertaining show, especially once crixus gets into the picture and they show more of the dark archer.

Netflix has S1 and you might be able to catch up to S2 on CW's own website still.

Shit might have to reup netflix lol got a year worth of Hulu but no netflix

ReiGun

I can understand how for some, it gets tiring to see people come into comic book film threads seemingly just to shit on them. But personally, I enjoy the more critical conversation that happens in the threads. I even find myself agreeing with the naysayers on some things. If every Marvel movie thread were just big love ins with everyone parroting how great the movies are, I probably wouldn't post in them anymore.

stephen amell is an athletic muthafucka. was shocked when i saw that those workout montages and a lot of the acrobatics were all his own stunts.

J10

Banned
I can understand how for some, it gets tiring to see people come into comic book film threads seemingly just to shit on them. But personally, I enjoy the more critical conversation that happens in the threads. I even find myself agreeing with the naysayers on some things. If every Marvel movie thread were just big love ins with everyone parroting how great the movies are, I probably wouldn't post in them anymore.

It is annoying. There's an MCU community thread. It's the only place for positive discussion of the Marvel movies. Naturally that means there's very little activity aside from people posting links to news articles.

ReiGun

It is annoying. There's an MCU community thread. It's the only place for positive discussion of the Marvel movies. Naturally that means there's very little activity aside from people posting links to news articles.
That kinda proves my point though. Overwhelming positivity can be just as boring as overwhelming negativity after a while. The back and forth debate and discussion about each movie helps keep the threads going and conversation interesting.

And like I say in the Korra thread, if you want more positive talk, stay in the thread, ignore the naysayers, and post positive shit.

Slayven

Maybe I just like to celebrate shit too much. Life is too short to hate 24.

RedSwirl

Okay I just started this shit, and not even an hour in Lamar is already killin' me. Might be my favorite new character of 2013.

Just got mine, sure the rest of y'alls are in the mail:

6E63XUM.jpg

Save the date.

Nakazato

So that online offline pass for AC4 is kinda bad.... Thought passes were a thing of the past... guess not...

EB how are u enjoying you vacation games done now you get to rest lol

Edit: slay and satch will have a popeye cake

BHZ Mayor

So that online offline pass for AC4 is kinda bad.... Thought passes were a thing of the past... guess not...

EB how are u enjoying you vacation games done now you get to rest lol

Edit: slay and satch will have a popeye cake

Wait what? Offline pass? The fuck?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Slay better lay off that WiiU hate. Next thing he knows, Satch is crying on JC's shoulder, and JC is talkin about, "baby he don't understand U like I understand U."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom