• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

tumblr_otl2ufVdck1snteogo4_r7_540.gif

tumblr_otl2ufVdck1snteogo8_r1_540.gif

tumblr_otl2ufVdck1snteogo2_r5_540.gif

tumblr_otl2ufVdck1snteogo6_r2_540.gif

I'm still hype for these.
Hyped for black excellence showcasing their excellence?

So say we all.

Sprite-Cherry-And-Sprite-Cherry-Zero-Coming-In-Early-2017.jpg

With a little vodka, the goodness

The zero version aint bad.

Also do any of you remeber who it was that brought up PDP using nigger in his streams years ago? Ive tried sesrching on both google and gafs search but no luck.

They said they didnt fuck with pewdipie because he uses nigger too much, and had a link to a old stream.

Pouring more sugar into sugar water?

Why don't we just put more pig guts in hot dogs while we're at it?? :O
They clearly don't have sugar in the drink the normal way or else the chemical reaction wouldn't happen. It destroys the engineered taste of it. Once you put the sugar in it will taste no where near the Sprite taste. And it stops being the acidic part

Slayven

They clearly don't have sugar in the drink the normal way or else the chemical reaction wouldn't happen. It destroys the engineered taste of it. Once you put the sugar in it will taste no where near the Sprite taste. And it stops being the acidic part

You Heisenberg now? You cooking?

Beefy

So many white dudes in that PDP thread saying they call their black friends nigga. Hmm wonder if they would say it to my face...

CommanderBuck

Neo Member
People want to pretend shit is all good and being a racist piece of shit is fine as along as you trot out a lazy "apology" within the week.
I'm tired of lazy ass apologies. I'm tired of people thinking "sorry if you are offended" = an apology. If you are a racist be that so we can address you as that.

Skittles

Going through season 1 of Rick and morty right now. Damn good stuff so far. I'll have to get into Bojack next. Although, it's reminding why I do not watch TV anymore. All these long ass ads on Hulu are trash.

Top Bottom