• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Alive. Lots of flooding and down trees. No power for a week minimum. Tree feel inches from the ride. Fucking cellphone towers got damaged so no phone..using a hotspot from a neighbor I met. Stores are like mad Max at times lol..we're safe, just boiling in this fucking heat. Catch y'all later..

D i Z

Alive. Lots of flooding and down trees. No power for a week minimum. Tree feel inches from the ride. Fucking cellphone towers got damaged so no phone..using a hotspot from a neighbor I met. Stores are like mad Max at times lol..we're safe, just boiling in this fucking heat. Catch y'all later..

Yo! Be safe out there brother. We'll be here when you all get back.

Good to hear you're ok

Glad you're okay bruh.

Slayven

Good to hear you made it

be safe!

Johndoey

Banned
Glad to hear you and yours are safe.

CommanderBuck

Neo Member
I'm glad you are safe fam.

did a CTRL+F for the word water proof on the iphone 8 page and still nothing, eh? :( well whatever, its still a nice phone, someone buy me one.

Kreed

Stay safe Alf and Jean!

Enzom21

Good to hear.

Glad you're OK. Stay safe

LotusHD

Banned

Almost forgot to reply to this, glad you're safe Gordon!

No Okami HD for the Switch.

Oh yea. Yea that's pretty lame, I would've preferred to have gotten it for the Switch. Oh well. At least I can finally play this game.

D i Z

Some dude flipping out cus I called him out.

He's just looking for a buddy. Someone who can relate to what he's been though. After years of searching he's almost given up all hope of finding someone that can relate to all that he and he alone has experienced.

Perhaps he could find a friend in Beefy???

Beefy

He's just looking for a buddy. Someone who can relate to what he's been though. After years of searching he's almost given up all hope of finding someone that can relate to all that he and he alone has experienced.

Perhaps he could find a friend in Beefy???

I'll pass, maybe Slay needs a new carer?

[URLnah]Ta-Nehisi Coates should NEVER write Captain America[/URL] goes about as you would be expect

Why promote these assholes videos and give me them more clicks?

seriously, this some agent shit to me. Don't give these fucks more views, what's the point of bringing this into the black culture thread, really?

Top Bottom