• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Anyone here play fighting games? (rhetorical)

I need help figuring out how to constantly focus on my opponent's choices in neutral & disadvantage. Like, generally. Because it takes me a while to see shit, sometimes longer to act on it. Idk if there are any resources for people with difficulty focusing.

---

For everyone else... anyone playing Samus Returns? It's sooo gooooodddddddddddd

What thread??

"Black men are the white people of black people"

People can't handle the thought that within the black community, black men have a leg up. Hoteps will scream that the gay agenda is being pushed within black communities and that we are feminizing black boys--all so they can make sure that black men stay at the center of conversation when addressing injustices toward blacks.

People can't handle the thought that within the black community, black men have a leg up. Hoteps will scream that the gay agenda is being pushed within black communities and that we are feminizing black boys--all so they can make sure that black men stay at the center of conversation when addressing injustices toward blacks.

That's definitely true. All black people need to be respected, not just the males.

woot DayForNite music festival lineup was announced

Nine Inch Nails
Thom Yorke
Solange
Tyler
Pussy Riot
Phantogram
Jamie XX
Pretty Lights
Justice
and random low to mid level and 18 art installations

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro

Hmm. Now where have I heard that line before? I think a certain black podcaster said it once.

Beefy

Which of you is this?

DJe8ylxUEAAfBPu

You know what I hate about the seasons changing? Your body getting used to the weather, in other words....allergies. Fucking hell, I hate sniffling and having a sore throat, it's insufferable.

Anyone here play fighting games? (rhetorical)

I need help figuring out how to constantly focus on my opponent's choices in neutral & disadvantage. Like, generally. Because it takes me a while to see shit, sometimes longer to act on it. Idk if there are any resources for people with difficulty focusing.

save and watch replays, study what you and the opponent did, and think about what you could've done if you see a mistake

TheSun

You know what I hate about the seasons changing? Your body getting used to the weather, in other words....allergies. Fucking hell, I hate sniffling and having a sore throat, it's insufferable.

I miss different weather. Down in Florida land we only have extra hot or rain.

Now allergies, yeah im fine without that.

D i Z

You have me on PSN right?

ummmmm, I'm sure that I must by now, but I can never really keep track. I'll PM you mine just in case.

------

Really want to watch The Orville...but Seth McFarlane.....

-------

Got no time for earthquakes when finishing of a high value target solo.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Google homeboy went from “it’s scientifically proven women are inferior” to “y’know, the KKK is kinda cool when you think about it” in just weeks. Lightning speed.

Numb

You know they got jokes later at dinner.

Trump has been good material for the last year and more
Just look at any night show. Does Jimmy fallon go for him? Last i heard he was buddy buddy with him and wasn't taking shots like Colbert

Trump has been good material for the last year and more
Just look at any night show. Does Jimmy fallon go for him? Last i heard he was buddy buddy with him and wasn't taking shots like Colbert

And that's why I give Fallon side-eye. Sure he was more than right to be pissed a republican senator wanted to push forward an even worse Obamacare bill, but you had the utter gall to treat a straight up racist, white supremacist loving, bigoted, predatory piece of trash like Trump as a some kind of lovable scoundrel? Really!? The leader of this shit covered parade that is the Trump Administration!? Fuck you, Fallon! Fuck. You.

Numb

And that's why I give Fallon side-eye. Sure he was more than right to be pissed a republican senator wanted to push forward an even worse Obamacare bill, but you had the utter gall to treat a straight up racist, white supremacist loving, bigoted, predatory piece of trash like Trump as a some kind of lovable scoundrel? Really!? The leader of this shit covered parade that is the Trump Administration!? Fuck you, Fallon! Fuck. You.
I don't see anyone on such talk shows treat Trump the way Fallon does

LotusHD

Banned

Isn't this Kimmel who was pissed, not Fallon? Unless he said something too about it, I dunno

Top Bottom