• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Mizerman

Like, I'm just looking at this shit in mild shock. Someone actually believed this was okay to be in a mass market game
okvoidx.png

Uh...

D i Z

I want it.
Y'all must have been bored. Should have been talking about how hard she fell off and who cursed her

can buy some funny books but can't loan a brother 20 dollars

You the one turning your nose up at pre-paid subway cards when I offer them, with your picky ass...

Like, I'm just looking at this shit in mild shock. Someone actually believed this was okay to be in a mass market game
okvoidx.png

This is pay back for the good feels from Monday's nazi punching. I knew it would come back around.

Skittles

Oh man, thought that dude made a perfectly crafted bait post because he literally hit all the usual talking points. Turns out he's 100% serious, god damn gaming side

Faustek

Numb, I've gained like 20kg these past 11 years. Probably more since I lost a lot since I started training again.
This way back is one I must walk. I still have a lot of strength left but this lazy dad bod needs to go ^^

Numb

Numb, I've gained like 20kg these past 11 years. Probably more since I lost a lot since I started training again.
This way back is one I must walk. I still have a lot of strength left but this lazy dad bod needs to go ^^
I've gained 11 in the last 4 months ;_;
Harder than before going back to normal

Top Bottom