• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Numb

Can you customize her pretty well because I don't like her outfit and the game doesn't have P2s.

Alot of customs are shared but she has one of the best 2p outfits in her tailored business suit
t7fr-img_item01_03.jpg

even the head piece you can remove for a clean look

Numb

Also everyone in the game can be given a tan but if you give one to Master Raven she becomes even more darkskinned

D i Z

Kanye West's dead mother.

There's a trailer for the new South Park game that's a parody of the trailer for the game Kanye made for his mother, featuring him and his mom as fish.

When popular media production houses do things like this I often wonder how they would deal with a hip hop clap back. Being called out by name on a global scale, with Ubi being in the shit that they are in already. Could be interesting to see who would survive that kind of pressure in a world where Hulk Hogan made serious gains without ever throwing out a retort.

I finished listening to Rapsody's new album Laila's Wisdom. I've been anticipating this for a while. I think it starts off weak, but it gets strong later on. As I said earlier I thought the amount of features would detract from her and it sort of does, but all of them are used well with the exception of Busta Rhymes. I think Busta's verse on "You Should Know" was weak, but Busta I feel is hit or miss a lot of the time. "Black & Ugly" is powerful. You really pay attention to the lyrics in that one. I don't agree with the tone of everything she says in it, but I feel her point of view. The rest of the album peters off with a real chill vibe.
xzEWkTq.gif

I might need a little more time to solidify my rating, but I'm going with a 7.5 right now.

Beefy

I rarely do outside Ramadan
It's stopping gym and being inactive that's the issue

Soon as you get back into gym you will be fine man

------------

smh at my phone, the keyboard is too small for my large ass hands. I need a big ass phone next.

Faustek

How much?
I'm usually around 70kg but now its 81. Heaviest ive been in years

;__;

Let me help myself

Uhm.... I was more than that in HS..then again I was around 190cm back then. I can stretch you out. Stand on your toes and just pull up until your weight doesn't seem a lot to your height.

--

Jandro, If you want that money you netter be ready to be a daddy.

Beefy

giphy.gif

well..you are tall enough for it

Started up a skinny as kid and was about 10 stone, then put on weight and got a lil chubby and was 15 stone. Been gym 4 days a week for 2 years and now weigh 17 st 4.

My ex gf weighed 8 stone aha...

Faustek

I don't like the stone measurements. It's like yes. This is a stone, tiny ass rock, and that is a stone, big effing mini mountain.

Beefy

6ft5/6ft6, but atm I am 6ft10 with a 4 inch fro haha

Size 17 UK feet which is size 16 in US I think. Shit gets annoying.

Skittles

I wish I wasn't as tall. Clothes cost goes up and then I got big ass feet were I can't find my shoe size in 90% of places.
Most shirts being more wide than tall when going up sizes is bullshit for us. I don't like how hard it is to find long AND wide shoes. I'm a 14 in shoes with 2E in width, pretty much impossible to find shit

Faustek

I'm 185cm
Not surprised that's considered short in here

Oh then we're not that far apart. I'm shorter these days. Crooked disks after car accident so I lost two centimetres 😄

I wish I wasn't as tall. Clothes cost goes up and then I got big ass feet were I can't find my shoe size in 90% of places.

I'm imagining you with big ass clown feet. 😂😂😂

Most shirts being more wide than tall when going up sizes is bullshit for us. I don't like how hard it is to find long AND wide shoes. I'm a 14 in shoes with 2E in width, pretty much impossible to find shit

I noticed that buying slim fit works for me. Go for that 3/4xl and slim fit is OK.

Top Bottom