• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Johndoey

Banned
maybe its because im not a serious comic book fan, but the 1st 2 eps of Marvel's Inhumans isnt terrible as some made it out to be

It's just kinda dull, which pisses me off because how you going to take the premise of the Inhumans and make it dull. I'd have more respect for a glorious trainwreck.

TheSun

Good to see Stardew Valley (on switch) doing well.
Can't wait for multiplayer to be added(now that they finished the switch version).

Johndoey

Banned
I'm a bigger Assassin's Creed fan than most, but Origins hasn't made an impression at all so far. I still think reducing the concentration on the future story-line hurt the games, in was a good anchor and helped act as an occasional change of pace. I might pick it up just for the protagonist though.

One of the DLC packs being zombie focused reads like them striking while the iron is ice cold.

DLzefQ1VwAA6cUB

First of all, "Gaming Racist" is their @. I'm giving the side-eye to anyone who treats racism so flippantly.

Secondly, it's not possible for a minority culture to "appropriate" the hegemony. The term for this is actually "assimilate." Thus, this failed attempt at subversiveness is yet another reason I reject any so-called valid reasons to deploy the N-word.

Malyse

In a world that's got its boot on our neck already, DD out here making sure we smell the fecal matter left over from the street cleaners.

I ain't clicking them blind links. Fuck around and see you doing Lord of the Rings in your bathtub one of these days.

it's perfectly "safe" for work.

D i Z

I don't deserve this libel.

Still not clicking it.

I'm a bigger Assassin's Creed fan than most, but Origins hasn't made an impression at all so far. I still think reducing the concentration on the future story-line hurt the games, in was a good anchor and helped act as an occasional change of pace. I might pick it up just for the protagonist though.

One of the DLC packs being zombie focused reads like them striking while the iron is ice cold.

Agreed on all points, even when I can't stand what they've done with the future nonsense. It does leave them rudderless and that dlc is, well...
CoD zombies is a hit, so that is what they want.

andthebeatgoeson

This milk shake duck about to quack quack.

Batman fittin to take an L.

I should ask my friends on Facebook if they really think Cosby was framed because he was black about their opinions today.

Sch1sm

I feel much more justified in my shunning of all things NFL now. Tbh

Been spending my morning reading about that since I saw a tweet last night from SportsCentre about Mike Ditka saying there's been no oppression in the USA in the last century.

I'm not sure why people are so obsessed with standing for the national anthem, and the league is giving into that presidential pressure. I doubt these players, for the most part, will listen and go with what they're told by management. The league wouldn't be much without a good lot of them, and some of them will eat fines for way less in their careers.

Faustek

I don't watch award shows usually but damn if Luke didn't speak some real truth when he got his award.

Had to check it out and damn yes. Don't do stupid shit, the kids is the future, they can be whatever and do something good for your community.

Terry Crews continually proves why he's my favorite person in hollywood

You should see the look on my dumbass nephews face when I told him Crews is a feminist and that he shaves his legs because he loves the feeling when he cuddles with his wife. Kid just shut up :D

I hope this lasts for a while.

Kreed

Eminem out here doin' what the Video Game Industry should've done when Gamer Gate popped off.

Eminem is just doing what Hip Hop has been about since the beginning. The Gaming Industry is still growing up from the "young (White and/or Japanese) boys" club it started out as.

Merc_

The Mario Odyssey 10/10 Edge review thread is like a pregame show for the full review thread. People are already embarrassing themselves and trolling and the embargo hasn't even ended yet.

Slayven

Man the orcs in Shadow of war are crazy.

Ran into one dude that was like "I wants you, and I am going to have you, we can do this the hard way or the easy way but it is going to be done"

Top Bottom