• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Shy

Morning all
Morning folks. It's Friday. Who's gonna visit slayven at the home?
Sup errrbody
Afternoon fam
Morning yall,
Afternoon all.
Evening peoples.
3QcE0hX.gif

being sick sucks but I lucked out having 5 days off in a row.
Get well soon.

TheSun

Edit: *Pissed of whinging that nobody cares about*

Man, need to step away from the internet a bit.
Better get back to work.

Faustek

Oh boy, just saw that page....I would like to lie to myself that that's from one of the old books. Kinda dating around the time they where still discussing if we had a "soul" or where "creatures" of sound and music.

People be trash with their PSN speeds

Downloading that 7GB NMS patch only took 15 minutes

Yepp, I kinda don't get it. Think it's a regional thing perhaps? PSN isn't fast but the same as Live and both are trash compared to Steam up here in Sweden.

Oh boy, just saw that page....I would like to lie to myself that that's from one of the old books. Kinda dating around the time they where still discussing if we had a "soul" or where "creatures" of sound and music.

Yepp, I kinda don't get it. Think it's a regional thing perhaps? PSN isn't fast but the same as Live and both are trash compared to Steam up here in Sweden.

my PSN speed was only trash 50% of the time in the PS3 era, since getting the PS4 it's only been trash maybe 5% of the time

BlackJace

Anybody recommend R6 Siege? I got some money to spend and I'm staying in tonight so I was wondering if I should give it a shot (Starter Edition is 15 bucks on Steam)

Top Bottom