• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

I assume those people who defend this shit, separate of everything else are thinking "Well if I was an officer I would've done the same thing" but don't realize the second part of that thought should be "And that's why I should not be an officer of the law, I and those like me should not have the lives of others placed in our care".
"Or, at the very least, I should never be given a gun".

Grab a plate of what's left, we got the shrimp that got forgotten and left out all night, whatever weird brown shit in tin foil and a casserole dish somebody auntie brought, and some kind of oddly shaped mystery meat that somebody brought in a Tupperware containers that's got "wash and gove this back" in sharpie on it.

Royce McCutcheon

Grab a plate of what's left, we got the shrimp that got forgotten and left out all night, whatever weird brown shit in tin foil and a casserole dish somebody auntie brought, and some kind of oddly shaped mystery meat that somebody brought in a Tupperware containers that's got "wash and gove this back" in sharpie on it.

What sort of black culture thread is this.

akira28

I'm really just sitting here thinking how people can say the most fucked up shit and still think they're not racist

Like, damn

these people aren't racist until they say they're racist. that's how they feel about it. its between them and god.

What sort of black culture thread is this.

the real Dark Souls cookout. don't eat that leftover rice, its been left out.

edit: and yes that is a naked black man in the pool, with grey body hairs all on display. smh

Morning, everyone.

You also just noticed the constant ring in your ears.

On a related note, I remember going to a friend's wedding reception on a Saturday not too long ago. The ringing in my ears stopped disrupting my sleep by that following Tuesday. Your friendly reminder to find some earplugs for West Indian weddings.

Gattsu25

Banned
Morning, everyone.

On a related note, I remember going to a friend's wedding reception on a Saturday not too long ago. The ringing in my ears stopped disrupting my sleep by that following Tuesday. Your friendly reminder to find some earplugs for West Indian weddings.

Music so loud you can feel it in your chest. I love west indian celebrations.

Johndoey

Banned
Has anyone seen The Silenced? I like it so far.

Here is the blurb: "A young girl (Bo-yeong Park) is transferred to a mysterious boarding school, where several students have gone missing."

Faustek

Evening all, I'm back home. Finally. Work and Bad Hotel rentals have kept me busy.

Edit, actually. Tremors 5 was kinda horribly fun.

got myself a henna tattoo this weekend, first time I did that since I was a kid
20507724_10155649702747244_556082985000733346_o.jpg

Faustek

Btw which run was it that Doc Strange created his own magic? The one where the elder gods actually feared him. Going to convention later on just to try and find whatever.

got myself a henna tattoo this weekend, first time I did that since I was a kid

You and Madonna.

LionPride

Banned
What happened
They got mad that people don't like Popgaf gifs

Blamed everyone else

Mods came in trying to explain to them the multiple reasons Popgaf outside of Popgaf is not liked

The advice was not well received which included multiple accusations that it's just people hating "the gays"

Blamed everyone else

Mods came in trying to explain to them the multiple reasons Popgaf outside of Popgaf is not liked

The advice was not well received which included multiple accusations that it's just people hating "the gays"

Ah. That'll do it every time

Beefy

Blamed everyone else

Wtf?

Btw which run was it that Doc Strange created his own magic? The one where the elder gods actually feared him. Going to convention later on just to try and find whatever.

Interesting. I'd like to know too. Only Doc Strange I've read has been The Oath. Want more with cool moments from him.

BTW anyone else popping in on the Twitch Anime Marathon? I've watched the current show (Rokka) before but I really loved it and recommend it.

I told a joke and embraced you as my brother. Just as I should. You're just mad that you didn't get the Bobby tickets

Haitian Johnny

And you repeatedly rub it in my face that you walk around everywhere with an open button shirt with plenty baby oil.

Constantly saving women from the evil dark skin Tyler Perry villain.

And you repeatedly rub it in my face that you walk around everywhere with an open button shirt with plenty baby oil.

Constantly saving women from the evil dark skin Tyler Perry villain.

Went you in 3 of his plays, 1 sitcom and 5 movies? I know you were in Madea goes to KoD.

I don't own baby oil. You're still sick in the 90s with curl kits and hammer pants

Blamed everyone else

It does come across as anti gay to me though. Is royalan gone?

Beefy

Not disturbing at all. A dog doesn't need to be put down. A dog with rabies that is biting people, yeah, please put that dog down.

I have no issues with police shooting first if someone is acting aggressive with a deadly weapon. Which in this case, they could have been. Sadly it's just as likely they were just too trigger happy going in.

Fam we just dogs you know

Went you in 3 of his plays, 1 sitcom and 5 movies? I know you were in Madea goes to KoD.

I don't own baby oil. You're still sick in the 90s with curl kits and hammer pants

And you stuck in the early 2000s with your girbaud jeans,XXXXL white tee, and a B2K pleather jacket

I still question why you post on gaf, you clearly outclass everyone in looks. You should be on a yacht somewhere sipping margaritas with one of your many thirsty ass Instagram followers

PopGAF done lost the benefit of the dpubt for shit I feel given just how many times the place has been nuked. But that's my opinion and it's certainly not overly educated on the current nuking since I've barely looked in there after all of it.

Faustek

PopGAF done lost the benefit of the dpubt for shit I feel given just how many times the place has been nuked. But that's my opinion and it's certainly not overly educated on the current nuking since I've barely looked in there after all of it.

Looked once or twice and realised I still didn't like Taylor Swift. I actually barely ever like "pop" so it wasn't for me anyway.

And you stuck in the early 2000s with your girbaud jeans,XXXXL white tee, and a B2K pleather jacket

I still question why you post on gaf, you clearly outclass everyone in looks. You should be on a yacht somewhere sipping margaritas with one of your many thirsty ass Instagram followers

I'm more of a jogger and screen tee guy myself.

I post here because you're here, Loki. I can't allow you to run amok while our fellow melanin portrayers try to do the right thing. Why can't you be one of the good ones

Top Bottom