• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

zeemumu

So they'd never be able to do the Nazi Captain America arc in the MCU because the serum should have turned Steve into a skull face too since he was also a secret super nazi, right?

darklin0

Banned
So they'd never be able to do the Nazi Captain America arc in the MCU because the serum should have turned Steve into a skull face too since he was also a secret super nazi, right?

They should never do it. Like at all.

One of the worst things Marvel has done.

LionPride

Banned
Because it's a moronic idea, that's also an affront to the character's creator.

EDIT: I don't mean my post to come across as aggressive towards you Lion. Just the idea.

Cuz we just don't need to see Captain America become a Nazi I'd imagine, especially considering recent events.
Nah I was just curious, I don't hate the idea actually, even given what's goin on now.

I actually hated the fact people who ain't even keep up with everything said Marvel were Anti-Semetic just because the thought of the storyline was awful.

The execution itself has been aight at best and dangerously meh at worst to me

Morning Fam. Getting ready for another day at work. Had a dream last night that my video production grew. And the happiest moment was when I realized I had hired people that loved what they do.

Dai101

Banned
So this is what 7am looks like?

whb4sg1.jpg

Too damn early. Why am I awake?

Anyway, good morning ya'll. Have a nice day the lot of you.

Morning, wonderful people. Going out today to pick up a paypal card so I can buy a gamecube game on eBay.

At this point my choices for one game are:

Battalion Wars

Timesplitters 2

Sonic Mega Collection

Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction

FZero GX

Soul Calibur 2

LionPride

Banned
My moms

My aunt

My cousin

His girlfriend

All in the room

This nigga who is my roommate AIN'T 👏 FUCKING 👏 SPEAKING

Also get Hulk LR

Village

Cuz we just don't need to see Captain America become a Nazi I'd imagine, especially considering recent events.

yeah pretty much

This whole arc has been

" Ya'll picked... the wrong time for this. Along with it being an affront to his character, and not even doing anything clever with it"

Zekes!

Man I'm tired. Went to bed early, which I was stoked about. Woke up a few hours later to find my girl texting me that she got black out drunk and/or thought she was drugged at some concert she went to over in Vancouver. From the sounds of it, our coworker made sure she was alright the whole night but that shit always makes me worry. I'm already not the biggest fan of alcohol.

I had Sonic Gems Collection for my gamecube, so I ended up listening to a lot of Sonic R's soundtrack.

Do you even feel the sunshine, bruh??

---------

So, just picked up a 30 dollar ebay card and thinking that if I look hard enough for a good deal, I could potentially get two gamecube games.

zeemumu

Do you even feel the sunshine, bruh??

---------

So, just picked up a 30 dollar ebay card and thinking that if I look hard enough for a good deal, I could potentially get two gamecube games.

It's all about Livin' in the City

You know you have to surviiiiiiiive

Gonna head to the mall in a bit, maybe buy some stuff...things...

CommanderBuck

Neo Member
Morning, wonderful people. Going out today to pick up a paypal card so I can buy a gamecube game on eBay.

Battalion Wars

Timesplitters 2

Sonic Mega Collection

FZero GX

Soul Calibur 2
Morning all,
You can't go wrong with any of those. My vote is for Battalion Wars.

Mizerman

Battalion Wars

Timesplitters 2

Sonic Mega Collection

FZero GX

Soul Calibur 2

Tough choices, especially with Sonic and SC2 on that list.

Well today is going to be the roughest day of my life.

Well, off to it I suppose.

Keep your spirits up, bro. You'll be fine.

Top Bottom