• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Malyse

Mane, I tried playing some PSO2 on my vita today. Took it off a full charge and it was dead in three hours. I hope they port it to Switch.

Enzom21

http://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/how-trump-ruined-my-relationship-with-my-white-mother-1797935049

The next day, my mother showed her entire ass. She basically became Trump, in my own house. My mother decided to don that bright-red “Make America Great Again” T-shirt and asked me to take her out to places while she had that shirt on, putting me in a position of having to appear to support Trump’s election. Again, I put my pride to the side. It’s my mother. She birthed me.

But this is when our relationship hit the point from which I realized we’d never fully recover. When we were getting in the car to head to Rockville, Md., she asked why I found the T-shirt offensive. I told her that by her wearing that shirt, it showed that she didn’t care about my life or those of her grandchildren or daughter; after we argued, she refused to speak to me for hours, again.
Never thought about what it would be like to be black with a white parent who voted for Trump.

andthebeatgoeson

DHnBpWfXkAALjlx

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Morning, wonderful people. Going out today to pick up a paypal card so I can buy a gamecube game on eBay.

At this point my choices for one game are:

Battalion Wars

Timesplitters 2

Sonic Mega Collection

Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction

FZero GX

Soul Calibur 2
F-Zero GX is easily the best game on that list, and I say that as someone who loves Ultimate Destruction.

Battalion Wars wasn't even good, imo.

Slayven

zeemumu

But they made the best damn superhero game ever. Wolverine Origins is only second to ultimate destruction.

I dunno, Arkham Asylum was pretty good.

Playing through Darksiders and all I can think about is whether or not War could beat Kratos. Kratos has better strength feats but War seems more durable.

zeemumu

I'm just waiting to clear up this thing with my bank (someone using my card info to get gas) and praying that the SNES Classic preorder doesn't go live while I don't have a card.

How can anyone call Endeavor a hero? The guy is a monster.

Thank you!!! That man was so obsessed with becoming number one, he did terrible things to do try to get All Night's position, like psychologically scar the mom of todoroki into outright despising the fire side of him, probably due to the fact that Endeavor only saw his wife as a birthing station for the next potential number one and nothing else. And not giving a damn about his other children. I'm secretly hoping he gets his comeuppance in the most harshest way possible. Fucking soulless bastard.

-----------

Found a nice original animation on YouTube that feels a bit 90s esque. Kinda. Here is the link. Also the theme is catchy as hell.

Kreed

I ain't even care about football but I know that much

Should I be copping this Sonic Mania? Thinking about getting it for my Switch

Sonic Mania is pretty fun so far, especially the new levels and music. Forgot how difficult Sonic games could be.

Thank you!!! That man was so obsessed with becoming number one, he did terrible things to do try to get All Night's position, like psychologically scar the mom of todoroki into outright despising the fire side of him, probably due to the fact that Endeavor only saw his wife as a birthing station for the next potential number one and nothing else. And not giving a damn about his other children. I'm secretly hoping he gets his comeuppance in the most harshest way possible. Fucking soulless bastard.

-----------

Found a nice original animation on YouTube that feels a bit 90s esque. Kinda. Here is the link. Also the theme is catchy as hell.

Midnight should not be a teacher or be near any of the students.

LotusHD

Banned

Sch1sm

Y'all hear about Dick Gregory? RIP.

It is with enormous sadness that the Gregory family confirms that their father, comedic legend and civil rights activist Mr. Dick Gregory departed this earth tonight in Washington, DC. The family appreciates the outpouring of support and love and respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time. More details will be released over the next few days - Christian Gregory

Faustek

Morning kin.
Thanks besada. I enjoyed that.

I'd take an evil cap clone going full jingoistic so we can get a updated version of this panel:
po8o5on6as39.jpg

I need to know which comic this is.

http://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/how-trump-ruined-my-relationship-with-my-white-mother-1797935049

Never thought about what it would be like to be black with a white parent who voted for Trump.

That was a hard fact that people need to learn. I feel for him but he made the correct choice :(

RIP.

Top Bottom