• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Blacklist - Mondays 10/9c on NBC

spookyfish

Is anyone else hoping Tom kills her? She's a terrible actress.

UNLESS --- she's a good actress at portraying an incompetent FBI agent ... yeah? Yeah?

Ugh.

Lizzie: "Red! I need to know who this person called in the last few days!!"

Red: "Perhaps you should use the power of the government, seeing as how you ARE in the FBI and all, and -- I don't know -- subpoena his phone records."

Lizzie: "Omigosh, RED! Thank you!! Agent 23 -- subpoena the phone records!"

I though he would make an excellent Repairman Jack :)

Hadn't thought about that -- he might work. He's kinda nondescript.

Tamanon

Banned
Well shiiiiiit, good job Liz, you had ONE FUCKING JOB. You were just told he was under constant surveillance and still had to go look for some reason.

Goddamit Liz

2wcfevmoffjl.gif

Tamanon

Banned
That's fucking great. Using Mercs as mercs.

Aight that was a pretty badass move to use one of his guys as a shield.

Tamanon

Banned
What a tease at the end. But I had a good laugh at Liz becoming a hardass just enough to allow Tom to escape. That's so Lizzy.

wonder if the pics of Red killing her adopted father....

iR2GWLhU0CdQU.gif

man that move looked bad ass in commercial but its just a role on the table.

anyway great episode and best use of blacklist Reddington using them for his advantage.
Those brothers though. They came out of nowhere pretty fast when they where chasing Tom. Its like there's 6-8 of them lol

That Ford Mustang Tom commercial. lol

Wiktor

That was pure Red to use the blacklist team like this :D

And I'm glad Tom got out. Second best character on the show. Using passanger as a shield in the chase was awesome and the way he escaped..that was pure Liz.

Top Bottom