• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Conduit Discussion Thread (Videos + Other Media)

J-Rock

Banned
Danthrax said:
ICallItFutile said he's making the OT and posting it today. Don't see it yet, though.

[edit] I'm thinking about making a Wii friend code thread in the online forum, though, per Donny's suggestion.

Cool thanks. I think that people should also list if they have Wii speak or not when trading codes.

donny2112

J-Rock said:
I think that people should also list if they have Wii speak or not when trading codes.

Which version of Wii Speak, too. I think the new update that uses SDHC cards won't talk to the original version, IIRC.

scitek

Annoying Old Party Man said:
That's your contribution to your discussion? You're worse than even an invalid argument.

And my name is an Earthbound/Mother 2 reference, which no one seems to get, like, ever :(:(

LOL no, you're not having a discussion, you're arguing that people are wrong for liking something or thinking a certain way. Which, unless their way of thinking is hurting someone, is pointless to debate. I don't care enough about the subject to contribute to it.

And I never played Earthbound. :( I need to.

Top Bottom