• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Crystal Maze |OT| Will you restart the fans, please!

sammex

Celeb cast spoiler for next Friday

DDpmV5aXgAAGwv1.jpg:large

sammex

Last of the z list celebrity specials tonight! Hoping they don't repeat games tonight but not holding my breath.

Thanks for the heads up about Thursday! Would never have known if it wasn't for this thread.

As for the new cast, well that's an improvement given I recognise two of them, the dude from Eastenders and Stacey Solomon of X Factor fame. Last week I only recognised Rylan.

I love how Richard Ayoade remains the most famous celebrity by a mile still, lol.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

mclem

I just presume all the ones I don't know are 'TV Presenters'. Been working out so far.

Tom Allen (the bald one) is a comedic actor probably best known for Bleak Expectations on radio, which is fantastic. I'm only really saying this to try to get more people to listen to Bleak Expectations!

Lads. Lads. Lads.

...Lads.

Ayoade certainly seems like he's done three other celeb specials at this point, he's so ratty and it's the best.

Interesting to see some of the minor tweaks they've made to the puzzles. The apple basket being bolted to the floor, and having gloves for the log balancing game. The log also appeared to be looser, but hard to say if anything changed there or not.

Sounds like this is a good episode! Anyone know how fast this shit is available on 4od? Will it be right after it airs - at 10pm GMT?

Were they scooping tokens off the floor or something? lol

Great episode :) Ayoade was on fire, made me forget it was a celeb special at times! Impressed with the knight too, lovely dynamic going on there.

That was really fun. And they were really bad. Interesting to see people do really well/bad at games where we've seen the opposite previously.

That's the last celebrity special for now. A few weeks off for sport and then the regular people episodes!

Worst team in the universe, lol. Good episode though. Richard mocking Joe with the Eastenders theme tune was hilarious.

Also:
How the hell did they get 170 gold in 15 seconds? Did they cheat?

Looking forward to the regular people shows coming up.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Are they taking this week off?

I don't believe we know when it is back yet. There were only 4 "celebrity" specials which we've had and then we get 16 normal episodes I believe for a total of 20, but they haven't announced when the normal episodes are starting. There's also a bunch of sport things on over the next few weeks so it might be taking a break till that's finished so it can move back into it's friday timeslot.

pswii60

I don't believe we know when it is back yet. There were only 4 "celebrity" specials which we've had and then we get 16 normal episodes I believe for a total of 20, but they haven't announced when the normal episodes are starting. There's also a bunch of sport things on over the next few weeks so it might be taking a break till that's finished so it can move back into it's friday timeslot.
They were celebrity episodes?!

mclem

Fifteen normal; there's one further celebrity episode that'll probably be shown around Christmas.

Top Bottom