• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Crystal Maze |OT| Will you restart the fans, please!

Oh this game is tough.

I really liked the memory element of that, properly clever.

I don't think the show is hugely different without celebs - but it's very enjoyable with a good flow and less annoying people.

Having a family is great though, the real bitterness and not feeling sorry about leaving them behind, that's what you gain.

sammex

The show feels less rushed without the celebs. Richard is fucking hilarious as usual. Some good new games too - really liking this asteroid one.

Blue Lou

Hahahahaha that was amazing. Physically can't do riddles. Wow.

AzeF9EG.gif

"A disclaimer that Channel 4 forced me to tell you - because they don't believe in you" lmao

Richard was hilarious as usual. And yeah preferred the family dynamic compared to the celeb version. Good episode though the mother was useless. And that prize. Talk about a step down from thousands of pounds. Happy this is back and will be tuning in next week.

Fun episode! But who cares about that, Richard's ketchup and mustard suit and bug-shirt were amazing.

Wish the knight was always hanging around Medieval though!

A good team doing well though - I'm looking forward to seeing the gutter one won. They're the first to have actually tried to launch it, aren't they?

Yep!
Looked unfortunate for it to get caught up where it did, though I don't think it would have made it all the way later on.

Good mix of games this ep too, though a little sad we're missing knight/jarhead again.

Haha, I dunno, that seems like a pretty fun middling prize.

Glad this team got the aztec ball puzzle, really wanted to see what a team who knew what they were doing handled it.

Heartfyre

Goddamn, I love this show. I must know if yer man shaved his beard off.

I hope we'll see one of the best available prizes, but performances in the dome have not been great this season. A generation is out of practice.

PJV3

That was quite the episode. My girlfriend and I were in hysterics during that one particular game.

Same, it must look a lot higher than a foot off the ground to create paralysis like that.

The best laugh I have had in a long time.

Top Bottom