• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz |OT| - Miami, Hot Takes, Night Clubs, & Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Per Twitter I guess Dan goes off on Stu again today cause Arash tweeted Dan should ease up on the Stu hate.

I haven't caught up on the show today, but I read about that Taylor Swift/Ticketmaster hustle last night, and my first thought was:

The Stugotz is strong in her.

Vanillalite

Bromancin' It

20170901_19041104sk5.png

Vanillalite

I would be fine if they just cancelled for the week. Irma looks like a storm no one should fuck with. I hope they start preparing for this sooner rather than later.

They got the means to get out early too vs waiting and being stuck trying to get out.

TTG

if you guys are looking for content while they're off, listen to the games. nothing makes me laugh harder than the games and i wish mike ryan would resurrect these just to piss dan off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsE3Y-WlIyA&list=PLr8JlavhDHKZcewZJ_zFUirmLv1wtFT-K

am i going first is the ultimate sequel to who's on first

Dan gleefully naming some female athlete hottie, then a protracted "mmm hmmm" two days in a row. The big voice, robot. Damn.

I hope Hochman had himself a modestly successful career post LeBatard because the show was picked up nationally not long after he left.

Vanillalite

Dan gleefully naming some female athlete hottie, then a protracted "mmm hmmm" two days in a row. The big voice, robot. Damn.

I hope Hochman had himself a modestly successful career post LeBatard because the show was picked up nationally not long after he left.

Different career.

Hoch has his own show. He went from being Mike to being Dan.

TTG

I know, I remember him and Stu doing a morning show together as cohosts for a while, they would talk about it on LeBatard. Then he made the move to radio host soon after and LeBatard kept blowing up into the show it is today. I hope Hoch doesn't regret it now. I remember it took Mike a long while to fill that void as well. He would just try to beat up on Stu non stop like some kid hiding behind the bully(Dan) piling on insults once the going got good, whereas Hoch would throw in a joke to snap Dan out of it instead. He's developed into a really good influence on the show though, fortunately.

Man, on most of these early segments Dan is either blasting female sports or pointing out which chick is hot.

Can't wait for this to make an appearance in the useless sound montage:

Mike Wells‏Verified account
@MikeWellsNFL
Follow
More
This just summed up Chuck Pagano in the postgame presser. He said they got their "ass" kicked by the "49ers."

Vanillalite

Omg Dan saying Bonner, and then Dan pausing in that article read to say I just noticed your name (Stu) isn't in there.

Fucking ded

Vanillalite

Grid of Death was A+++

While I liked the boxing girl they have on, she's not better than doing the polls + the club. Lame

Edit: ok so something going on. There was a club today BUT it wasn't on the podcast.

Vanillalite

Dude who tries to hard in weekend rec league. We see you. You're not a professional athlete. Nobody is taking this as seriously as you. Tone it down a notch dude.

#RashMe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom