• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz |OT| - Miami, Hot Takes, Night Clubs, & Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
In case you still weren't sure Show Killer made an appearance on Twitter last night...

20170818_120227x1xu3.png

Listening to yesterdays podcast again and Kevin McHale's story is just as good as it was yesterday. Fell out when I first heard it.

James Harden playing defense... Lol.

Edit:

NO DAYS OFF
NO DAYS OFF
NO DAYS OFF

So who do you want to be the new HQ cohost? I think Sarah Spain would be best, with Mina Kimes a close second, and Dominique Foxworth in a more distant third.

Fjordson

So who do you want to be the new HQ cohost? I think Sarah Spain would be best, with Mina Kimes a close second, and Dominique Foxworth in a further third.
Stugotz obviously.

Nah I'm kidding, I'd say Mina Kimes. She works well with Dan and is just good in general. Plus more women who aren't just generic host / moderators (like Molly on First Take) is always a good thing.

Does the co-host need to live in Miami, though? I think Bomani does. Or can they just fly out? I don't know the logistics of this stuff.

Stugotz obviously.

Nah I'm kidding, I'd say Mina Kimes. She works well with Dan and is just good in general. Plus more women who aren't just generic host / moderators (like Molly on First Take) is always a good thing.

Does the co-host need to live in Miami, though? I think Bomani does. Or can they just fly out? I don't know the logistics of this stuff.

I think Bomani actually just moved to New York for his upcoming show with Pablo Torre.

Stugotz obviously.

Yea that would have to move to miami. Which I don't think anyone would mind lol.

If ESPN could get Katie Nolan she would be good for the show

Fjordson

Just caught up with yesterday's local hour. Fucking hilarious.

Even though I have no connection to Miami sports, the local hour is by far my favourite hour. The fans (shipping container and Stugotz) vs. Dan the cynic works perfectly. And those guys are actually pretty funny imo, especially Billy and Chris.

Just caught up with yesterday's local hour. Fucking hilarious.

Even though I have no connection to Miami sports, they local hour is by far my favourite hour. The fans (shipping container and Stugotz) vs. Dan the cynic works perfectly. And those guys are actually pretty funny imo, especially Billy and Chris.

On today's local hour Billy called Billy Joel a fraud and did his own version of we didn't start the fire

Credo

Hearing The Dirty Demon of Debate sing Mary J Blige during Best Musical Performance has me in tears right now! I wish I could've seen it happen live.

Vanillalite

Yesterday's show might have been the best they've done in months.

Local hour was hilarious. Billy singing. Stugotz messing up the promo. Dan talking race, Stu saying race wasn't solved, Dan sliding in gonna try and solve it again next segment, and then Stu like wait again?

That book dude was great.

The lineup of guests for the one question was legendary.

Bravo shipping container for making that work.

PS: Dan's best friend will be on today!

Fjordson

Billy pointing items in the studio to the melody of the Wake & Take music had me laughing out loud at work. Fucking great.

Vanillalite

Today's show was much better.

Yesterday's fight talk was good in the local hour, but grew stale. Plus Sonnen was talking all kinds of jibberish. At least the shipping container and Stu were just arguing it was fun to experience. Chael was straight shilling for Connor.

I miss the old Chael so bad. He was probably just promoting his fights back then, but I wish he would turn into that guy just for the show.

Vanillalite

Omg local hour starts with a bang.

Yay football? Wait did you graduate? Ehhh kinda? Yeah I'm not sure I really graduated either. Lol

Get'sMad

Shows been good this week

Cote was hilarious the other day and with football (and also basketball) almost back Stu has been on fire.

can't wait for the return of the grid of death.

Vanillalite

When the first tease going into the first break is did Dan graduate or is he a fraud? Find out neeeexxxtty!

Ded

bchamba

eNs4RHSl.jpg

If Billy's unnecessarily loud shirt makes the text hard to read, it says "Dan calling UM to see if he actually graduated from College"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom