• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz |OT| - Miami, Hot Takes, Night Clubs, & Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Can someone please tell me which episode that Fake Tim Kurkjian is from?? I heard it on the re-join yesterday and it was hilarious, but I must have missed the original episode that was on.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Omg Wake & Take is back, but Dan didn't realize it's still July. So he's in, but it's till Wake & Take.

Is Dan fitting in or fitting out?

#Arash

Vanillalite

This show needs to detach from ESPN, but at the same time it can't.

It's creatively stuck.

I think it's fine playing in the compound as it is, but I understand your thinking.

Part of the tension is to see what they can do within the confines of ESPN. If they were at say Barstool they'd just be another random show?

Vanillalite

img_20170801_131255v7y19.jpg

Lkr

Omg Wake & Take is back, but Dan didn't realize it's still July. So he's in, but it's till Wake & Take.

Is Dan fitting in or fitting out?

#Arash
Wake and Take was still going today and Dan sounds like he's gonna keep it going but sit in on it. That has me excited, the wake and take format has been refreshing and fun.

LionPride

Banned
I think it's fine playing in the compound as it is, but I understand your thinking.

Part of the tension is to see what they can do within the confines of ESPN. If they were at say Barstool they'd just be another random show?
They'd be the second thing I care about at Barstool besides Mickstape

Fjordson

Got around to today's podcast, Wake and Take with Dan there is great. Love it.

As for them on ESPN, I don't mind it. Them pushing up against the corporate constraints is part of the comedy.

Lkr

I just realized the only phone numbers I have memorized are my wife and Wake and Take.
7STUGOTZ8STUGOTZ6STUGOTZ

Does anyone listen to Bomani's show? I only listen occasionally but some dude called in yesterday trying to compare Kaepernick to Tebow and Bomani almost lost it lol

zero_suit

7STUGOTZ8STUGOTZ6STUGOTZ

Does anyone listen to Bomani's show? I only listen occasionally but some dude called in yesterday trying to compare Kaepernick to Tebow and Bomani almost lost it lol
The callers get on my nerves. Most of them must be trolls.

Vanillalite

I like Bomani but Shannon the true GOAT. Shannon and Roy are great despite the haters.

Also loved how Dan said Roy was crushed when Bomani and Shannon were leaving as he had no more black work friends at the Clevelander. Lol

Get'sMad

that god damn music they play during wake and take has gotten lodged into my brain

it's destroying my life

also was Mike really suspended? was it over Sal Pal fake teeth thing today? if so lol

bchamba

It was a joke. On Mike's instagram story he's in Chicago (watching a band obvs). They knew he had to leave the show early that day.

Wake and take is the greatest, please keep it going.

This is going to get interesting now that the Dolphins need a quarterback. Pray for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom