• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Knight Rises (Batman 3) - No Riddler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

So what are the chances the UK viewings of Avengers will get the TDKR trailer? UK viewings of films tend to be boned in comparison to their American counterparts where new trailers are concerned.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Haters gonna Leo
leostrutoriginal.jpg

450_inception-film-set-leonardo-dicaprio-joseph-gordon-levitt-1556044555.jpg

Awesome

I still dont see how Bane is gonna kick Batmans ass by throwing punches and kicks.
Batman is wearing all that armor over his body.

Fox has been giving Bruce cheap plastic knock offs, and selling the real armour parts in China. Whoever said 'Black don't crack' hasn't seen Tom Hardy shove his fist into cheap plastic.

DMczaf

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-04-25/imax-tests-laser-projector-built-with-kodak-patents

Imax Tests Laser Projector Built With Kodak Patents

Imax Corp. (IMAX) (IMAX), the pioneer of large- screen cinema, has begun testing a prototype laser-projection system, based on patents licensed from Eastman Kodak Co. (EKDKQ) (EKDKQ), that improves picture quality with brighter light.

The system, which uses two projectors and incorporates Mississauga, Ontario-based Imax’s image-enhancing technology, will allow movies to be shown on screens 120 feet wide or more. It will be available in the fourth quarter of 2013, said Greg Foster, chairman and president of filmed entertainment. The company demonstrated the prototype to studios last week, using clips including Warner Bros.’ “The Dark Knight Rises,” the final Batman movie from director Christopher Nolan.

The new system gives Hollywood studios and cinema chains another potential tool to keep moviegoers in theaters as competition mounts from large-screen televisions and Web-based options. With the additional “horsepower” provided by laser’s focused light, theaters can improve the picture quality, including in newer formats such as 3-D.

“We’re very pleased with where we are at this point, and pleased with the reaction from our key partners,” Foster said in an interview.

Nolan showed clips from “The Dark Knight Rises,” at the exhibitors’ trade show, Cinemacon, yesterday in Las Vegas. One- third of the movie was shot using Imax cameras, he said.

If it's 1/3 of the movie, and it's "over an hour" of footage....math....close to 3 hour runtime!

JB1981

After watching the TKDR trailer yet again I've realized that Marion Cotillard should've been catwoman, tell me i'm not right gaf.

600full-marion-cotillard.jpg

of course she should have, she is about ten bajillion times hotter than hathway, who might ruin the movie for me.

effzee

I would actually be shocked if there isn't a teaser/trailer for the new Superman along with a The Hobbit trailer attached with TDKR. Would be a huge missed opportunity for WB.

Dany

Banned
Maybe a teaser for Superman, but thats coming out in a year.
Man of Steel was set for Winter 2012 but pushed back to give Hobbit pt. I more room.

effzee

Maybe a teaser for Superman, but thats coming out in a year.
Man of Steel was set for Winter 2012 but pushed back to give Hobbit pt. I more room.

But it wrapped and production started with the goal of having it ready for this fall. If they wish to they can attach a full length trailer or at the least a teaser.

Hobbit trailer #2 should be attached to this as well.

Bond?

effzee

Bond is MGM and Sony, not WB. And Bond is already being attached to Men In Black in May.

Yeah I know Bond is Sony and not WB but still a prime slot for a teaser or trailer. Besides no rule that only WB products can be advertised. TDKR trailer #2 is attached to the Avengers.

Speaking of MIB III how come we have only had 1 trailer for it? I heard the intl release of the Avengers had a new trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom