• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Knight Rises (Batman 3) - No Riddler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to snitch on Batman for GAF justice!

EDIT: Frames unlocked here: http://tdkr07202012.com/

Mother of god, this is going to take a long time!

It's all MPAA crap so far :/

Have they explained how someone stays mayor/commissioner for 8 years?

No traffic violations? I guess flying on rooftops and destroying trains is too goofy sounding - then again Gordon pulled the trigger.

Re-elected and not fired cause he saved the city... twice?

Did NO MORE DEAD COPS guy become a national hero in those 8 years? Is he like Joe The Plumber of Gotham?

He took the place in the hearts of Gotham that Dent used to occupy.

Super nerd analysis at SHH:
Just viewed the source, since that's always my first reaction to these things.

There's 3447 line codes devoted to "pushed" images. I assume these will correspond to frames they have prepared once the submissions start rolling in.

3447 images at 24fps....2.39 minutes of stuff.

Super nerd analysis at SHH:

LOL! I was doing that as well. Glad someone beat me to it... :/

cmqlgk.png

i1ils3.png

l6pkpd.png

baiy5f.png

iede4a.png

o6m4hs.png

fqko22.png

hezxoe.png

1qf9ea.png

fnfir9.png

Speaking of which, why isn't Gordon the big hero to everybody instead of Dent? Dude killed Ra's, helped stop the Joker, had his family held hostage by "Batman" and lived...

Cause a living hero don't live up to the mythology behind a dead one.

And how much about what happened with R'as would the public know about anyways?

DMczaf

Looks like people are already sending in photos?

imagesStatus.push({id:126, filename:"files/images/frames/roj98d.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Teatro Lindbergh en el Parque Mexico, Mexico City"});

imagesStatus.push({id:140, filename:"files/images/frames/o4zgqt.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Entertainment Technology Center, Carnegie Mellon University"});

imagesStatus.push({id:1585, filename:"files/images/frames/aogi5l.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"The Frieze, Miami"});

imagesStatus.push({id:1633, filename:"files/images/frames/dfblon.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Ricky's NYC, Miami"});

imagesStatus.push({id:1729, filename:"files/images/frames/baq9vs.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Downtown Glendale, Phoenix"});

imagesStatus.push({id:1777, filename:"files/images/frames/s5b9hn.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Arthur Bryant's, Kansas City"});

imagesStatus.push({id:1825, filename:"files/images/frames/6tw4wl.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Rome"});

imagesStatus.push({id:1873, filename:"files/images/frames/krfflh.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Mid Town Beauty Bar, Miami"});

imagesStatus.push({id:1921, filename:"files/images/frames/dpuub7.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Halo Piercing, Phoenix"});

imagesStatus.push({id:1969, filename:"files/images/frames/hm32rf.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Rome"});

imagesStatus.push({id:2017, filename:"files/images/frames/qecs1c.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Belmont ?L? Station, Chicago"});

imagesStatus.push({id:2065, filename:"files/images/frames/36sc9n.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Subway Station Wandsbek, Germany"});

imagesStatus.push({id:2113, filename:"files/images/frames/dbn0pu.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Boston Common Frog Pond"});

imagesStatus.push({id:2161, filename:"files/images/frames/w2jxhm.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Chinatown, Buenos Aires"});

imagesStatus.push({id:2209, filename:"files/images/frames/aobjlw.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Cleveland Metroparks Zoo"});

imagesStatus.push({id:2257, filename:"files/images/frames/bujso3.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"20th and Sansom, Philadelphia"});

imagesStatus.push({id:2305, filename:"files/images/frames/lsn1j4.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Dallas"});

imagesStatus.push({id:2353, filename:"files/images/frames/cada4q.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Georgia State University, Atlanta"});

imagesStatus.push({id:2401, filename:"files/images/frames/podcdk.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Bosque de Chapultepec, Mexico City"});

imagesStatus.push({id:2449, filename:"files/images/frames/xjup7b.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Daily News, New York"});

imagesStatus.push({id:2497, filename:"files/images/frames/oii8n1.png", unlockedBy:"anonymous", locationName:"Casa Loma, Toronto"});

and so on. There are a LOT of locations.

Toronto frame already uploaded? Goddamnit! Can you add the filename.png into proper URL so I can see what awesomeness has been discovered? I'm on my phone.

Edit:

oii8n1.png

Now I'm awake again. Need to analyze it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom