• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Knight Rises Unsafe (?) Hype Thread |5 Spoiled, 2 Of Them Mods!|

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Wait, Margot Kidder is also in it.

Maverick, Superman and Lethal Weapon are all connected?!
The entire universe, hell, the unfathomable multiverse, turns on the adventures of Riggs & Murtaugh. I'd write a Bible but I have the gospel mesmerized.

DMczaf

Ohpyr.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Has there been any movement at all to get Mask of the Phantasm out on Blu-Ray anytime soon? I can't believe WB is just sitting on that movie and not giving it a proper release with commentary and a bunch of extras.

The closer we get, the loonier the conversations on here get. By the time the movie comes out we'll be having serious, in-depth arguments about whether or not Tom Hardy is playing Bane or a box of Fruit Loops.

What timing. Friend of mine in LA just got back from Q+A with Joel Silver who says they're still trying to decide whether or not to make the next Lethal Weapon a prequel or a sequel.

I remember him saying that Black's LW5 script was great and a beautiful swan song for the series. Black probably would have finally gotten his wish to kill Riggs this late in the game too. :(

Sanjuro

What timing. Friend of mine in LA just got back from Q+A with Joel Silver who says they're still trying to decide whether or not to make the next Lethal Weapon a prequel or a sequel.

I remember him saying that Black's LW5 script was great and a beautiful swan song for the series. Black probably would have finally gotten his wish to kill Riggs this late in the game too. :(

Donald Glover is Danny Glover in...

mdZZO.jpg

Fuck that. Come at me bro!

You're doing it wrong. No swag.

tumblr_m5vig6D2MB1qexqmio1_500.gif

Grab your collar, and you're good to go.

KISS KISS BANG BANG 2. WHERE IS IT, SCULLI. WHERE IS IT.

Tookay

Dammit, both of these quotes just gave me a thought about Bane and Bruce's relationship. Spoilering just in case but
What if Bane left LOS just like Bruce did EXCEPT he went in the other extreme direction? As in, Bruce went no-killing, justice, etc. and Bane went full on murderous, overt revolutionary (much futher than LOS operating in the er...shadows.) Deepens the anti-Bruce/anti-Batman imagery.

Now that's more like it, Mr. Wayne.

Griegite

still a junior
I think the one thing I would like to know from early reviews is if Bane is actually comprehensible as opposed to the audio in the prologue. That is the one thing that is bothering me. Trailers are making me optimistic, but there is not a lot of dialogue of him talking, so it's hard for me to judge.

shira

If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal... you become something else entirely. A legend, Mr. Wayne, a legend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom