• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Knight Rises Unsafe (?) Hype Thread |5 Spoiled, 2 Of Them Mods!|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Sunhi <3

bond0xmys.gif

I'm Craig in this GIF.

It's usually you and a guest. Except for family films, which is sometimes up to 4.

The one seat thing is NOT uncommon though, but that's mostly for indie films in smaller screening rooms.

dummydecoy

Help, I strain to understand Bane in the trailers. Is he going to be talking like this throughout the movie? It's going to be a frustrating experience if so. :(

dummydecoy

Only the "I'm Gotham's reckoning" is clear enough for me. Everything else he says is basically like listening to someone growl under a hockey mask. :(

Uhh, I've already begun drafting Skyfall OT. Unless you want to be a yourself and do a dick move ..

Mod in the OT OT already said that those who put their name down don't have any claim to the OT, but instead are just showing that they're interested in doing it for collaboration purposes.

Either you and Solo collaborate on the OT or you both try to put them up and let the users of GAF decide which is worth their martinis.

Cheebo

Banned
Uhh, I've already begun drafting Skyfall OT. Unless you want to be a yourself and do a dick move ..

Should be Solo's without a doubt. Solo is GAF's one true god of Bond fandom. It'd be plain wrong if he didn't do it. I am with Sculli on this one. Skyfall is Solo's period. I won't post in a Skyfall OT unless he posts it, it'd be wrong otherwise.

IMO the real dick move would be if you tried to post it. Bond is Solo's and always will be. Just like how the box office threads are xaosslug's. Its an un-written rule going back hell, pre-Daniel Craig days.

artist

Banned
Mod in the OT OT already said that those who put their name down don't have any claim to the OT, but instead are just showing that they're interested in doing it for collaboration purposes.

Either you and Solo collaborate on the OT or you both try to put them up and let the users of GAF decide which is worth their martinis.
Uhh, his circle jerk is bigger. I know how thats going to turn out.

Since Solo has said million times that he doesnt want to do the Skyfall OT, why doesnt a third person do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom